Author Topic: Ask Tullile  (Read 10188 times)

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Tullile
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2015, 09:58:27 pm »
Hello, there. I got some questions for you:

McDonalds or Subway?
What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
What cheers you up?
Have you ever danced in the snow?
Subway, definitely.

I've always wanted to be a professional graphic designer, and no, that hasn't happened yet.

If I'm ever in a bad mood, I like to change into comfy clothes, slip into bed, and watch some anime.

No, but it sounds nice. I'll have to try it sometime.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2015, 10:49:57 pm »
1: Have you ever read any Warrior Cats books? I started reading the first one yesterday and love it. XD

2: Dumbest thing you've done on FH? I once joined a WC ground with only thinking it was some tiny group people would make about big, neon, magical cats. o-O'

3: Most random thing you've ever heard?

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2015, 11:37:04 pm »
1: Have you ever read any Warrior Cats books? I started reading the first one yesterday and love it. XD

2: Dumbest thing you've done on FH? I once joined a WC ground with only thinking it was some tiny group people would make about big, neon, magical cats. o-O'

3: Most random thing you've ever heard?
1. I remember I started the first book way back in second grade, but never got far. I think I just stopped reading after Rusty got his collar snapped off by this other cat (I think his name was Tigerclaw, but it's been so long since I've read them).

2. I was once the leader of a giant Chihuahua army. We had like 80 members, and would always roleplay in Atlantis.

3. Sometime this year I was walking through the hallway of my school when I suddenly hear a few of my friends hanging around the gymnasium chanting the "YMCA" song. I know I've heard more random things before, but that was the most recent.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2015, 01:36:56 am »
If I remember correctly, the cat who snapped off his collar was named Graytail, but I'm not 100 % sure.

1: Why does my canary pine for his "magic window" (The bedroom window.) when it's not open?

2: Do you have a Steam account? If so, wanna friend me on it?

3: Why do I have the feeling that if you do have an account, you have a Grell avatar? XD

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2015, 01:40:34 am »
If I remember correctly, the cat who snapped off his collar was named Graytail, but I'm not 100 % sure.

1: Why does my canary pine for his "magic window" (The bedroom window.) when it's not open?

2: Do you have a Steam account? If so, wanna friend me on it?

3: Why do I have the feeling that if you do have an account, you have a Grell avatar? XD
1. It might want the window open, maybe to get some fresh air?

2. Yup. And sure. c: Mine is cricket69

3. Reasons >.>
I actually don't. The one I have is of a character from an anime I used to love a lot (Hetalia), and I have yet to change it.
pfft I might change it to grell

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2015, 01:48:45 am »
Right now, it's 8:44, so I think opening a window in a bad choice. And the window isn't opened, I mean the shades are pulled...

Also, there are 3 users with the name cricket69, one is is all caps and the other isn't, but both of their avatars are Question marks. The last one looks like it has more of a profile with a meme as an avatar and it says the user is in Ohio. My Steam name is A.P.S. Angel and I have a cute Golden Freddy avatar... Long story...

1: -Derp face.- What is logic?!

2: Least favorite bird? o-o

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2015, 01:52:38 am »
Right now, it's 8:44, so I think opening a window in a bad choice. And the window isn't opened, I mean the shades are pulled...

Also, there are 3 users with the name cricket69, one is is all caps and the other isn't, but both of their avatars are Question marks. The last one looks like it has more of a profile with a meme as an avatar and it says the user is in Ohio. My Steam name is A.P.S. Angel and I have a cute Golden Freddy avatar... Long story...

1: -Derp face.- What is logic?!

2: Least favorite bird? o-o
I'll just change it to Tullile to make everyone's lives easier. That old username was just something completely random, since at the time I couldn't think of one. (Also, I was the one with the meme avatar in Ohio)
I'll add you.

1. -shrugs- WHO KNOWS?

2. Ostriches. They scare me to death.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2015, 02:04:06 am »
I can now see why they scare you... Long necks... Tiny eyes that stare into your soul... AND BIG POOFY FEATHERS! -Dramatically faints.-

1: Have you ever wished to torture a fictional character?-

Inside my mind: *Hearing screaming.* SHUT UP TOY BONNIE, I'M TRYING TO ASK QUESTIONS HERE! IF YOU- Sorry about that...

2: Why do I really suddenly like this song? http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=iGQZ8ok41AE&s=0&e=171#Nightcore_-_It_s_Been_So_Long_%28Five_Nights_at_Freddy_s_2%29_The_Living_Tombstone Or maybe it's the cute fan art... -Staring at Bonnie for a good 5 minutes.- Wait- What were we doing?