Author Topic: How/When did you start playing FeralHeart?  (Read 6273 times)

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
How/When did you start playing FeralHeart?
« on: June 13, 2016, 12:39:06 pm »
  When I was about 11, I was looking for an animal RPing game, I tried WolfQuest, etc, but none of them were really my type. And then, I found FeralHeart, the only game that actually makes me happy! BUT, I had to wait 2  or 3 days for registration, but I got it! How about you?

Offline szuszi44

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Watch me slay
    • View Profile
Re: How/When did you start playing FeralHeart?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 01:50:32 pm »
                   You have a lovely story my friend :3

I was actually 8 years old when I started Feral Heart . My sis was 9 at that time and she downloaded every game that had wolfs in it . When I was about 6-7 years old I had this habit of mine that I would stare at my sister while she plays on the computer and when she went away I secretly played on it .  When I was 8 I got  to use one of our laptop which was really old . I was so excited to download feral heart , but I couldn't because  I could not speak and read proper English and you guys know older sisters they never help you with these things . Finally I got my dad to make a account for me and download it. I played a lot on it . My sister found a hungarian group and we had a lot of great times together. After about 1 year of non stop playing FH we had a problem with our group ( It's a little bit private ) and my sister and I stopped playing . There where times when we just randomly came up here but that was really rare . Now i'm back ( unfortunately whit out my sis) and I started exploring the forums lately . 

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 01:57:33 pm »
Interesting topic!

I just was trying to find games like WolfQuest where you could play as an animal, and I just ended up stumbling across Feralheart in late 2012. Luckily, registration was open the first time I found the game, so I immediately made an account and well, I'm still here today! :D This game has let me meet so many great people and learn so many things, I'm so happy I ran across it.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 02:07:50 pm »
I joined back in 2012. Like allot people, WolfQuest had become boring to me, so literally just searched on Google "games like WolfQuest" and hey presto, FeralHeart appeared!
I started off just playing the game excessively, but after a while I got drawn to the forums, where I started making an appearance, and it just carried on from there xD
Best thing to ever happen to me.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 02:21:35 pm »
I started playing in July 2012 and I started playing it when a close friend of mine told me about it, and I decided to give it a shot. I use to play it less, but then I played it again and again and got addicted to it.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 02:23:47 pm »
I joined in the beginning of 2015.

I was trying to find a cool animal game where I could play as a wolf and run around and talk to other people *even though I'm socially awkward*. I discovered Feral Heart via YouTube videos and I was like "Omg this is exactly what I'm looking for". It took a bit, but my parents finally let me get an account on the game.

At first I was always on it exploring and stuff, then my always on thing turned into a not always on thing. If that makes sense. But yeah, I discovered how fun the forums were and then joined them. Here I am now, with many friends on a game I discovered on YouTube.

I joined when I was...  I forgot, hah. But I know I have been on this game for over a year now.

Sorry for the longish post by me, heh. Interesting topic though! :D

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 02:31:08 pm »
I joined back in late 2013 (on a different, old ew account). I found out the game from one of my best real life friends, I believe they pop on still as Mingan. We were talking about animals, which we're both obsessed with, and she recommended this game to me. Waited a while for registration, and bam! I was hooked.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 06:06:22 pm »
Lovely Topic ~!

I joined back in 2O12. To be honest, I found this game by accident when I was looking for a new gaming experience and Feral-Heart happened to be one of the choices. Luckily for me, registration was opened and I immediately signed up c:  But after a month's worth of playing, I actually stopped playing for a bit due to school, other interesting games and I lost the appeal because I was so confused on how the game even worked. Lol, I appeared every now and then, but yeah....
I finally started making a 'comeback' in the late 2O13 I want to say(?) And since then, been active virtually everyday. ^.^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 06:34:23 pm »
My sister and I found the game in August 2011 after playing WQ! We'd heard about impressive title through youtube and were trying to find it when we stumbled across FH.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 07:18:47 pm »
I joined back in 2011, using a much older account. I stumbled across it through Wolf Quest and Impressive Title and its spinoff servers. Not including small breaks in between, I've been here since then. c:

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me