Author Topic: |:|STG / Story-time game |:|  (Read 4706 times)

Offline Mxter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: |:|STG / Story-time game |:|
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 08:26:10 am »
Poor mustache.

There never was a creature as rude and revolting as Percy the pug. Not only was his name really stupid, but he was also pampered beyond belief. He was the lap dog of a rich woman, and all day he sat on a silk pillow and feasted greedily on french cuisine, until he grew so fat and flabby that he couldn't get off his pillow. His owner finally noticed that he was morbidly obese, and took him to a vet, who put Percy on a diet. Each day he was to be given a thimble full of water, and a few grains. Percy loathed the diet. Without food, he had no motivation in life, so when a pizza delivery guy drove by, he took notice. Percy leaped out of the window and threw himself into the car, and devoured the pizza. Percy was overcome by his first taste of pizza and freedom. After also eating the delivery guy, he drove off into the sunset. And even now it is said that if you hear the howl of a pug driving a Honda Accord, you must sacrifice a family sized pizza to Percy the Pizza God Pug, or he will eat you alive.

Fear, fluffiness, and a s'more.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2015, 08:48:54 am »
Amazing story! But scary too :P *Makes a family pizza to avoid being eaten like the Pizza deliver* >3<

Once upon a time in a scary land filled up with evil monsters, there was this little blue fluffy creature trying to escape this nightmare place. His name was Foofy, and he feared everything in this scary land. To stand against the fear he ate one of his s'mores and he has millions of them in his magical little bagpack. Later Foofy found the bridge of light that leads over to Dream land. He sprinted over there as he was scared of everything in the place he was. With victory he could cross the bridge of light and over to Dreamland. Now he can eat s'mores in peace and live in harmony with other people.
The end. xD

2 T-rexs, A big gorilla, and a banana :P
doing what i feel like

Offline Ellen11v

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 08:59:16 pm »
---------------
* Le bumps my own game thread with a big will and wondering-

Gosh this game haven't been touched in a long while! :c
It would make me feel happier if people could make my game more alive again, I mean;
People who entered this game really seemed to enjoy it! (if you for example take a good look at Warriorstrike's posts ;3)
So, I do hope It's all fine to start on my own game again instead of re-creating it.

If it's ok, then go ahead and continue on this game! :)
Try your best to make a good story out of the given characters of the post above!
---------------
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 09:01:05 pm by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 04:13:17 am »
There once was 2 T-rex, and they found a tree with a banana on it, they ran to it but before one of them could eat it, a big gorilla came and ate the whole tree and the 2 T-rex.

:)

A storm, a worm, and a city.

Offline Ellen11v

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2015, 12:33:18 pm »
Ah, that must be a ginormous gorilla! haha :P (And thank you for bringing this game alive, -nuzzle- c; )

Once upon a time, in New York City, there was this small worm that hated the humans because the humans was very disgusted by the worms, and stepped on them. This worm's name is Wormy. Wormy saw an old crazy looking scientist man who passed by and dropped a potion to the ground, the potion crashed into bits and the green liquid flood around the ground. Wormy smoothly turns over to the mysterious green glowing liquid, and curiously took a nip of it. Suddenly it just began to shockingly storm and Wormy began to grow up to 100 ft. Wormy was roaring over the city and began to crush all the buildings and humans. It got all ugly and slimey. Wormy was thinking "Yes! Yes, this will be my great revenge on those ignorant humans!".
The horrific end.

A president, a little cute kitty, a cat owner, and Social Media: Youtube. < I bet you can maybe already see the story xD
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 12:35:40 pm by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2015, 06:49:52 pm »
When I nuzzled you, my post got deleted... Ugh... Sorry ;-;

YES! Go worm! BE FREEEEEEEEE!

There once was a kid named Sally who owned two adorable cats, Floofy and Fluffy. She made a YouTube channel and even the President came to say how amazing her videos were!

And also, no problem for bringing it back! I saw that game and knew I had to play. :D

A Canary, Abandon House and a Furby. (ALRIGHT, for those who don't know what a Furby is, please look it up. If you can't, here is a short explanation:
A Furby is an electronic toy that is small with tiny feat, a beak and wolf like ears. They were meant for children to play with, which is probably why I can't stop thinking of Five Nights at Furby's... XD
)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 11:08:45 am »
That's a good story!

One day a Canary tweeted beside an Abandoned House before being shot out of the air by an evil Furby, the evil Furby walked up to the Abandoned House and ate the lifeless Canary in one bite. "Delicious!" The evil Furby exclaimed before the Abandoned House came to life and ate the evil Furby. "Delicious!" The Abandoned House boomed.

A Pom-Pom, a Sock, a Cabbage, a Hat, a rug and an Apple.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Rodneythefetch

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Udder Spyro trash.
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 09:17:30 pm »
One day, a pom-pom found a sock, that socks name was cabbage. They found a apple, on a rug. Then they put a hat on it, the apple came to life and grew legs, very long legs.
The end.
(Whoops, i didn't realize that i made a Frosty the snowman ref there.)

That dude you play as in Subnautica, a sloth, two Reaper Leviathans, some memes, and some crabsnakes.
Just your average Slothwolf.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2017, 12:20:34 pm »
One day in a new universe, a Sloth made its way to a planet after a tree flung it into space, the was lots of water on that planet so it was home to Two Reaper Leviathans, both of which were chasing That Dude You Play As In Subnautica. When the Two Reaper Leviathans caught That Dude You Play As In Subnautica, the "JOHN CENA!!!" sound played at 9999 decibels. Some Crabsnakes smelled the meal and tried to join, but the two Reaper Leviathans simply slaughtered them in one hit, each attack playing a "Die" sound and causing an "MLG Frog" to pop up somewhere. It was chaos since there were 9999 Crabsnakes for the two Reaper Leviathans to kill.

A Box, a Dog, A Cat, A Tree, a Sky and a Lizard of any kind.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.