Author Topic: Other's can't see the presets I'm using.  (Read 937 times)

Offline Yemoja

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Other's can't see the presets I'm using.
« on: September 30, 2018, 03:00:18 am »
ALRIGHT so I hate bringing yet again another problem to the table but - I downloaded some old free presets off of deviantart and added them into my game, exported them through the preset maker, and then applied them to my characters. But when I got on the game, others said that they couldn't see the presets I was using and that they had to download the presets themselves in order to see them. Is there any way I can fix this problem?

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Other's can't see the presets I'm using.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 03:09:44 am »
No problem at all! <3

Ah! You have to upload the fhp file that you exported onto a file sharing site, the fhp file you need will be in 'presets' in the main Feral Heart directory. You can use MediaFire for this, that's what I use at least. Depends on the person! There's also Dropbox and Google Drive to name a couple others.

After uploaded, give your friends the link and they should be able to see it after downloading. <3 If you uploaded the fhp to Preset Sync, the preset might simply haven't uploaded yet for them.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Yemoja

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 03:14:46 am »
No problem at all! <3

Ah! You have to upload the fhp file that you exported onto a file sharing site, the fhp file you need will be in 'presets' in the main Feral Heart directory. You can use MediaFire for this, that's what I use at least. Depends on the person! There's also Dropbox and Google Drive to name a couple others.

After uploaded, give your friends the link and they should be able to see it after downloading. <3 If you uploaded the fhp to Preset Sync, the preset might simply haven't uploaded yet for them.

Ohh, okay ! That makes more sense then - I do see the fhp files for the presets under the 'Preset' folder with my username, however - do you know how to get them uploaded to the Preset Sync? Would I have to go to the user panel and to the preset uploader for that? Because the presets I used are free and aren't quite mine - so I don't think I'd be able to upload them myself ;;

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 03:18:36 am »
Ohh, okay ! That makes more sense then - I do see the fhp files for the presets under the 'Preset' folder with my username, however - do you know how to get them uploaded to the Preset Sync? Would I have to go to the user panel and to the preset uploader for that? Because the presets I used are free and aren't quite mine - so I don't think I'd be able to upload them myself ;;

Yes! Head straight to the 'User Panel' and where it has the preset section, search for your preset you've uploaded and upload it there! After that, sync takes care of it all for ya.

I don't see why not, as long as you give credit in your bio in-game perhaps. My friend did the same thing!
not active here anymore ♡

Calvary

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 03:21:41 am »
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=39845

I think this'll help you a bit! As Esarosa said, Once you see the fhp files with your username, simply sign into the user panel on the site!
From there, you use the Preset Uploader, which should upload your exported preset to the server automatically. Even if they are free, you are using them, so putting up the fhp files into the preset uploader will let people be able to see the preset!

Hope this helps. <3