Author Topic: SirMeow's first week in FH community  (Read 719 times)

Offline SirMeow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Pulse: 66 bpm... ok, apparently I'm still alive.
    • View Profile
SirMeow's first week in FH community
« on: August 12, 2024, 08:12:17 am »
Character info:
Nickname: Meow
Race: Lion
Characteristics: Very kind and reliable, won't get offended easily.
Interests: Cooperative realistic survival action games

05.08.2024 Monday

I arrived to FeralHeart for first time. I was in Lonely Cave and said "hi" to the chat. Nobody responded and I thought the game was dead... why heck did I have to download this abandoned piece of software?

I was still patient enough to look around a little. I found the Seaside Grove and there I met a very little, blue puppy. Was it a blueberry? Was it a smurf? Who knows... but I got to be careful to not step on it. Anyways I was happy to see someone in this game.

I said "Hi, little one" and it immediately started barking and blaming me from being someone I didn't know and whose name I couldn't spell nor remember. "No, I'm just Meow and I'm from Finland. I just downloaded this game for first time and I'm very happy to see someone in this game.". It didn't believe me and demanded me to throw some Finnish sentences. First sentences to come in my mind were "Moikka" and "Hei, pikkuinen". I said them both and before I could think of any bigger sentences the blueberry said he believed me. "I guess we're friends now." - I thought.

Soon a white poodle-looking creature with red eyes arrived with size like an average of me and the puppy. I guess I can call it she. Before I managed to say "hi" to her, the puppy asked her if I am who I told I were. Her answer was affirmative. She seemed nice, but what heck was she doing or trying to do? I don't know, but it looked funny, when a big lion sat next to a medium-size poodle who sat next to a tiny puppy.

Soon they both left to another map. I thought they left the game, so I left too for a moment, but for some reason I came back, decided to visit the Grounds and there were more players and the poodle. Before I managed to say "hi" to anyone I found myself in the Eastern Pass and my day ended there.
Writted by Sir Meow.

Offline SirMeow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Pulse: 66 bpm... ok, apparently I'm still alive.
    • View Profile
Re: SirMeow's first week in FH community
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2024, 09:22:32 am »
(Making this journal seems pointless, but I will continue, because it seems like the best way to get the 25 posts requirement filled for now...)

06.08.2024 Tuesday

The game seemed dead and I was going to stop playing it soon, but I must admit that I missed the poodle, so I had to come back.

I got the Eastern Passage map problem fixed and I entered the game again.

I didn't meet the poodle, but I met the blue puppy and 2 other players: a blank white wolf and a leopard. The leopard seemed very nice and she said she was interested in game development... "Wow, intersting, me too.", I thought. All 3 players were nice and we formed a group on Discord... "Wow, I've played this dead game for 2 days and now I got 3 Discord friends.", I thought.

I haven't seen the white wolf and leopard ever since.
Writted by Sir Meow.

Offline Legendum

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Chillin' with metal and noodles
    • swiftkill18
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: SirMeow's first week in FH community
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2024, 12:02:35 pm »
Nice Journal ^^
Gif from Princess Mononoke