Author Topic: Preset Problem...  (Read 1267 times)

whitefang12345

Preset Problem...
« on: October 07, 2012, 06:03:50 am »
So last night, I made a preset for my friend. After I sent him the files and he exported it, sending the .fhp back to me through Mediafire, I downloaded it. I put it in 'presets' where it belongs. But when I went on FeralHeart, I couldn't see the preset, even though he says he's wearing it. I re-downloaded it like five times.
He just looked like a normal wolf with markings and color and stuff.
Any idea why it's doing this? I downloaded another preset .fhp earlier today, and that didn't work, either. It's getting very annoying...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:07:26 am by Whitefang »

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Preset Problem...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 06:19:57 am »
I may have a slight idea, your friend is sending you the actual preset, rather then the file that your supposed t be sending.

whitefang12345

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 06:26:41 am »
What do you mean?
We've done it this way before: I make the preset and send the image and material files to him, he exports it on FH, sends the .fhp it created to me through Mediafire, and I put it in presets.
It worked just fine that way before.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 06:46:11 am »
well sometimes, people send the actual preset files and colors. Instead of just the exported preset. In order to send you the preset, so you can see it, they need to try on the preset ingame, and export it. After, there will be a file in their exports folder, labeled their preset name. Thats what they need to send to you, otherwise they are sending you their whole preset in which, you can wear it.

whitefang12345

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 07:05:03 am »
Actually, he did go into the preset creator. That's where he exported it from. Then he went into presets, not my_presets, and got the .fhp file it created.
That's what he sent to me. Not the markings and colors and stuff.
The icon for it looked like a little white piece of paper, not an image file or notepad file or anything. And I couldn't open it, so I knew it had to be the .fhp file that lets you see the preset, not wear it.

whitefang12345

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 07:30:36 am »
Oh, wait. Nevermind. I fixed it.
There was a tiny little error in the .fhp.

My friend's username has a period in the beginning and ending of his username. I didn't notice the first period was missing.
Thank you so much for trying to help~ *Hug*