Author Topic: The Most Outrageous/Crazy/Unusual Attention Seekers in Feral Heart!  (Read 10221 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Outrageous/Crazy/Unusual Attention Seekers in Feral Heart!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 08:13:02 pm »

I ended up blocking her later on when she found me again

Excelent. The block button saves the day again  ;D
Inactive

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 09:42:22 pm »
Years (days) ago...

I was roleplaying very literately in my roleplay's map. I was roleplaying a get-together of two good guys and my bad guy (girl). I had my dragon swoop down and say:

NOTE: THIS IS NOT COMPLETELY ACCURATE. I WILL SUBSTITUTE SOME DETAILS.

<Me> "Well, hello," she growled, landing on the muddy earth. She faced her enemy. "You going to try to take my other eye? You'll die trying." Her tail lashed.
<Good Guy 1> The dragoness raised her head and blinked slowly, staring at the black, crusted dent where Redwing's eye used to be. [Redwing is me, btw] "If you leave and stop terrorizing the dragons that peacefully live here," she said calmly, "I'll let you live."
<Me> "Let /me/ live?" Redwing snarled with a mad cackle, "What a bluff. You could never even touch me. You were lucky that time." She narrowed her only eye, shimmering with rage.
<MountainDragonM> He growled at the talking dragons and stretched out a claw. Lava blasted from the volcano, rumbling the earth. He roared, "Come! Come!"
<Good Guy 2> "[insertnamehere], I think we should leave..." Zira [I think >.<] said tentatively. Maybe this "Redwing" was right...they were much smaller than her.
<Me> "Listen to your little friend," Redwing spat, glaring at the strange, two-headed dragon. She turned her ferocious gaze back on to [insertnamehere]
<MountainDragonM> GUYS ITS A VOLCANO u feel the ground shaking >:I))
<Me> How did you even make a volcano explode, anyway? o.O))
<MountainDragonM> I'm a mountain dragon. it said it in my description))
<Good Guy 2> Yea, but that doesn't mean you can make a volcano erupt))
<MountainDragonM> "Are these dragons deaf?!" he thoguht with fury the mountain completely exploded, covering the green land with black ash. "Try to displease me again, dragons," he roared, "And you'll taste fire too!" *blocks us*
<Me> -_- nice guy))

Lol it was hilarious.

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 01:50:29 am »
These stories are amazing! Making my sides hurt xD

You saw nothing.

Offline moonshimmer100

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 03:31:00 am »
once i was in a warrior cat rp and a kit kept saying that she collapsed and was choking and nobody talked to her so she started saying ooc "my kit is dying and you guys aren't doing anything? i hate warrior cats they're so stupid at least in wolf rps people actually care when your on your side not breathing!!" and then she logged off
Hello random person! ^_^

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 04:51:18 am »
I recently watched a Warrior Cats RP going on and somewhat got involved in a bit of it, even though I wasn't part of the clan. While my bobcat character was speaking with a few of the clan members, a random rogue comes along and sits close to their camp area. She started saying some RP lines to herself as a way to draw attention to herself. It went something like this...

Rogue cat: "I don't need my clan... I can live on my OWN!"
Jaykit: -Looks up at the bobcat- "Who are you?"
Bobcat: -He looked down at the kitten- "Hello there, little one," he said in a raspy deep meow.
Clan Leader: "Jaykit, you shouldn't be over there!" Looks up at the bobcat.
Jaykit: "Look, Daddy!" he said bouncing up and down with excitement. "Talk to him!"
Rogue cat: Says to self, "Who needs them anyway...?"
Bobcat: -He looked at the clan leader- "Oh, so is this your kit?" he asked.
Clan Leader: "Yes. This is my kit." He began to calm down, seeing that the bobcat wasn't a threat.
Rogue Cat: "...I don't need anyone...."
Duskfur: -She strolled over to her leader, where the bobcat was sitting-
Rogue Cat: " I don't need a clan anyhow, I can live by myself."
Me whispering one of the clan members: I think that rogue really wants some attention >_>))

The rogue pretty much said the same things over, and over, and over, and OVER again until someone finally went over there to confront her. The good thing was she wasn't caps spamming for attention.
Inactive

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 01:15:25 am »
These are very funny. ;D Mainly when i get into a rp someone drowns or goes and bugs someone to get in a fight and get wounds.sometimes people in my group think of some very dumb ways to get attention like they go on a long walk and don't return so one of us has to go and find him/her dead. :-\
work is not mine :3

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 01:28:25 am »
I used to be an attention-seeker. Don't kill me. Once I was a rogue cat named "Black Sun", and I was trying to ambush a Clan of cats in Fluorite. I was just about to leap, when a curious kit ran into my leg. I was all stero-type rogue and snarled at the kit, threatening to kill it and all. The kit squealed and brought the attention of the other cats. I started to act all nice, saying that what the kit said were lies. Then, after they told me to get off their territory, I hung around, and apparentely got myself injured and almost killed by saving two patrolling warriors from a giant truck.

Then I went all "No, don't worry about me. SAVE YOURSELF!" mode. I could tell they were irritated when I kept hanging around their camp and moaning to myself about how all their sick and injured were healed so easily by the medicine cat, and how her wounds made her miserable. -_-

Afterwards, I saved a kit from drowning, then began to get angry that they wouldn't do anything. However, I didn't cap spam, since I was once scolded by a mod for doing it and I never dared do it again. xD I just fell from an oak by their camp and stumbled into their camp and laid there, all bloody and broken...

Then they all just logged off. xD

So yea. Lady, when I was a younger FeralHearter, that might've been me. On a different rogue. >.<
I recently watched a Warrior Cats RP going on and somewhat got involved in a bit of it, even though I wasn't part of the clan. While my bobcat character was speaking with a few of the clan members, a random rogue comes along and sits close to their camp area. She started saying some RP lines to herself as a way to draw attention to herself. It went something like this...

Rogue cat: "I don't need my clan... I can live on my OWN!"
Jaykit: -Looks up at the bobcat- "Who are you?"
Bobcat: -He looked down at the kitten- "Hello there, little one," he said in a raspy deep meow.
Clan Leader: "Jaykit, you shouldn't be over there!" Looks up at the bobcat.
Jaykit: "Look, Daddy!" he said bouncing up and down with excitement. "Talk to him!"
Rogue cat: Says to self, "Who needs them anyway...?"
Bobcat: -He looked at the clan leader- "Oh, so is this your kit?" he asked.
Clan Leader: "Yes. This is my kit." He began to calm down, seeing that the bobcat wasn't a threat.
Rogue Cat: "...I don't need anyone...."
Duskfur: -She strolled over to her leader, where the bobcat was sitting-
Rogue Cat: " I don't need a clan anyhow, I can live by myself."
Me whispering one of the clan members: I think that rogue really wants some attention >_>))

The rogue pretty much said the same things over, and over, and over, and OVER again until someone finally went over there to confront her. The good thing was she wasn't caps spamming for attention.

Offline KhaosDog

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I will eat your soul and dance on your grave! >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 07:40:01 pm »
My worst experience? Hmmm... Pretty much a started with a lion cub. Funny thing is we weren't even RPing. xD

It was me and a new recruit for my RP just the two of us when out of nowhere this orange cub starts whining about a bullet wounds.

Moaning cub: "-licks at bullet hole in shoulder-" (Note that it was actually much worse than this I'm just not very good with remembering.

This continued until a mass group of cubs and a lioness surrounded the cub. Screaming at it for answers about what happened to it. (Logical, this poor cub is dramatically bleeding out and you don't bother helping them, no. You're too curious about what happened to it. Never mind the fact that it's dying.)

Me and Minxy, were watching the scene unfold, amused. I believe the play was originally put on for us since she collapsed a couple of inches from where I was recruiting.

I may not have it as bad as most of you but that's my worst. And let buddha keep it that way. xD

Offline Mewwn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 05:31:25 pm »
Outrageous/Crazy/Unusual Attention Seeker Stories of Feral Heart

The title pretty much speaks for itself. We've all met an attention seeker once or twice while playing Feral Heart. Have you ever met any that just did some of the craziest, outrageous, unusual, or goofiest things to get attention from others?

I got one story. It took place out in the Cape while doing a fox RP. I can't remember the names of all the other members I was with so I'll just make them up. I can't remember exactly how it went, but it went a little something like this...

Me: -Goes out to find food for the fox kits-
Gabby Fox: -She came back with a little bit of food, and was badly injured from the bear attack-
Baby Fox kit: -Cries for food because she is starving-
Me: -Brings back a gecko to feed one of her kits, then goes back out to find more food for the others-
Lily Fox kit: -Eats the gecko-
Amber Fox: -Watches the fox kits while the leader and mother foxes go find food-
Baby Fox kit: -CRIES LOUDER BECAUSE SHE IS REALLY HUNGRY!!!-

Then the RP took a dramatic turn because the bear kept coming and attacking us, so some of the mother foxes had to distract the bear to keep the fox kits safe. But as I'm trying to deal with this bear and heal the injured foxes, the  Baby Fox kit keeps slamming on the Caps Lock to get everyone's attention.

Baby Fox kit: -KEEPS CRYING!- "WHY IS NO ONE LISTENING TO ME!?!?!"
Me: -Tends to the injured foxes- "Some alohe vera should fix you up"
Amber Fox: -Helps treat the wounds-
Lily Fox kit: -Stays close to mother-
Baby Fox kit: NO ONE LIKES ME! EVERYONE KEEPS IGNORING ME! DX
Gabby Fox: -Licks wounds-
Toby Fox: -Brings some food for the fox kits-
Lily Fox kit: -Eats the food that Toby brought-
Sam Fox kit: -Eats the food too-
Fox kit: -goes up to the leader- "FEED ME!  FEED ME! FEED ME! FEED ME!" -Cries louder-
Me: "Will you stop crying already? Toby already brought food, so go eat!" -Tends to Gabby's injuries-
Baby Fox kit: -Cries louder because she is hungry-
Me: "Stop crying, or I'll give you a reason to cry!"
Baby Fox kit: -RUNS OFF CRYING- "YOU BIG MEANIE!!!" DX
Sam Fox kit: -Playfights with Lily-
Lily Fox kit: -Tackles Sam and playfights with him-
Baby Fox kit: -Goes down to the water- "No one likes me. I'M GOING INTO THE WATER TO DROWN AND DIE!" -Goes into the water and starts to drown-
....And so she kept doing that for 4 more minutes and pretty much we all started to ignore her.  ::)
The End

Do you have any crazy attention-seeker stories to share? Any that have happened during an RP or out of an RP?

I was there watching on a charrie of mine xDD IRL I was like "Dafuq...? Attention seeker much?"

Offline rockonhammy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Franta loves her Jimmy~
    • View Profile
    • The Death Children
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2013, 12:00:31 am »
Lol these stories are soo funny! xD

Were not attention seekers but people always have a fit when I walk out in the plains with my group, The Death Children ~Official~ xD I mean come on its only because we are a dark looking species and we all look like "copies" I guess you could say.  Oh boy... do we cause a lot of people to be drawn towards us haha! We Normally hear "March of Death" "Here comes the slendys" (if they cant see skull2) or my favy is when there like "Ahh oh gawd the death children! Runnn!"

I cant tell you how many times we have gotten peole running up and taking screenies with us, saying WTF or being plain afraid of us. Even the fact when we go out for "group kills" and start having a real nice, fun and exciting hunt and feast of a canine people surround the edges so they are still in local range but not bothering us xD I feel like we are a movie justr for them to watch, and once we leave, they leave! Not to mention ive caught mods like WhiteLightHeart hanging around and watching us Cx

The only thing out of it all is copies, copies and holy dang copies. x.x
Franta and Jimmy <3

"Its Russian Roulette for a reason, that reason is because im a born schitzophrenic. No one, not even myself knows when ill lash out."