Author Topic: Ouka's Bundle of Stuff ~ Presets/meshs/maps/items/markings ~ Absent for Abit~  (Read 143792 times)

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: Ouka's Bundle of Stuff ~ Presets/meshs/maps/items/markings
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2012, 08:13:30 pm »
Right click the items.cfg and press copy, then go to main FH File (The first one that you come to when you open up FH from your C: Drive), then right click again and press 'Paste'. A pop-up will come up and say there is already a file like that, and you just need to press 'replace'. Huzzah!

Also, Ouka, do you take requests with your meshes? I would like to get this map done, but I don't see any houses that suit the map. ~

Aye i do :)

i just tried it and when i click paste, it keeps opening up feral heart, and it didn't ask to replace the file. note: i take instructions literally

If need be i can just make an installer for ya, so itll do it for u

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2012, 05:10:07 am »
These are absolutely amazing! It seems like you worked really hard on these c:

You presets are absolutely EPIC. You, my friend, are awesomesauce. Thank you very much for posting. Just thought I'd show my appreciation since I felt like a thief for using these mods ;w;

nadiyat

« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2012, 04:07:58 pm »
yes, i would appreciate it if you make me the installer

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2012, 04:59:33 am »
Will be posted on first post as well ~ But here is a installer to download ALL the items i have~ So this will replace what u have so i suggest u dont use this if u have custom items, most dont but some do~

http://www.mediafire.com/?3bwsc15fbnh41p5

Offline Nightvvolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Durarara!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2012, 05:59:29 pm »
All the meshes and presets look awesome ^^

Darknight42

« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2012, 08:40:16 pm »
Hi! I love the stuff but one problem:  When i downloaded the markings and put them in the textures folder, my markings became invisable! Please help! Thanks! :)

Offline Inner Knowing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2012, 09:13:17 am »
I know that the topic is a little dead by know, but I have a question: On the Spyro and Cynder object stuffs, in the read me note, it says to copy the object coding into one of my object folders. What does that mean? I'm rather confused. Which object folder? Does it matter which one? And how do I put it into an object folder? Do I put it in a document? What do I do? Instructions, please?

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2012, 03:49:48 pm »
Right click the items.cfg and press copy, then go to main FH File (The first one that you come to when you open up FH from your C: Drive), then right click again and press 'Paste'. A pop-up will come up and say there is already a file like that, and you just need to press 'replace'. Huzzah!

Also, Ouka, do you take requests with your meshes? I would like to get this map done, but I don't see any houses that suit the map. ~

i just tried it and when i click paste, it keeps opening up feral heart, and it didn't ask to replace the file. note: i take instructions literally

FF. Late post, sorry.
Would you be happy to take some of my House requests? I'd be very happy if you do.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2012, 11:07:24 pm »
Hi! I love the stuff but one problem:  When i downloaded the markings and put them in the textures folder, my markings became invisable! Please help! Thanks! :)

Make sure on ur character editor you hit custom and not preset, some times the game derps and it sits on preset mode and looks like normal chat~

I know that the topic is a little dead by know, but I have a question: On the Spyro and Cynder object stuffs, in the read me note, it says to copy the object coding into one of my object folders. What does that mean? I'm rather confused. Which object folder? Does it matter which one? And how do I put it into an object folder? Do I put it in a document? What do I do? Instructions, please?

In your C:/FeralHeart/media/objects you will see object files. Some called like MyPlants, Default, etc.. Make a new one and name it anythign you want, i named mine maps for example. This you make in notepad. Then paste the coding i gave u into notepad, and save as object file. so like Maps.object  then when u go on game in map maker or mesh maker, you will now have a group named Maps with any meshs u pasted the coding into.

FF. Late post, sorry.
Would you be happy to take some of my House requests? I'd be very happy if you do.

For sure if you have any just post links to em and ill see what i can do :3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE