Author Topic: WhiteLightHeart's Art Sturf [Update 5/16/13]  (Read 35219 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: WhiteLightHeart's Art Sturf [Update 3/3/13]
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2013, 03:39:00 am »
OMG I love your horse drawings.  You and Cimmaron remind me greatly of myself and my stuffed horse, Billy.  He is white with differant shaped spots and a black mane and tail.  I love him very much.  I used to think he would protect me from the 'wooden monster' when I was younger and would always leave him watching the door when I went to sleep.  Call me childish but sometimes I still do leave him like that when I am feeling a little jitterish.  Now he, Grey and Al which are my two other stuffed horses are 'guarding' my bedside.

This isn't my Billy in my home, Billy is a little greyish now but this is what he looks like.  He is one of those Wells Fargo Ponies.
Awwh. ;-; That's so sweet. My gosh. <3 I imagine Billy is very cute, and I don't think there's anything wrong with having an inner child, and snuggling up with a favorite stuffed animal just 'cause. :D
(Thank you, by the way! xD)
But, yeah, Cimmy is pretty much my old favorite toy. I love those kinds of things, though, since they do bring back good memories. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 04:37:10 am »
Ooh nice updates! ;3
And that's very nice of you to take commissions for free.

That kind of niceness deserves a Shallow nuzzle~ c;

Keep up the nice work!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 11:23:35 am »
Ooh nice updates! ;3
And that's very nice of you to take commissions for free.

That kind of niceness deserves a Shallow nuzzle~ c;

Keep up the nice work!
Aww, you're so sweet, thank you! :D -appreciative nuzzle back- <3
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 02:16:54 pm »
...WhiteLight.... just stop just stop I can't take in anymore of your amazing art xD It's just all so cute...overload x3! My God I love your horses!!! :3 I feel like a little girl all over again getting all excited with these cute little horsies :3 You really know how to make your animal drawings look so beautifully animated and adorable.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2013, 02:16:26 am »
...WhiteLight.... just stop just stop I can't take in anymore of your amazing art xD It's just all so cute...overload x3! My God I love your horses!!! :3 I feel like a little girl all over again getting all excited with these cute little horsies :3 You really know how to make your animal drawings look so beautifully animated and adorable.
-Ubersquee- <3 Thank youuuuu! XD Thankyouthankyou, and I know, right? I always think about how much I used to play with my toy horses when I was little, whenever I look at these. ^.^"
They're certainly older work, and don't have quite the same showiness as my more current stuff, but I'm really glad you like them. Thanks again! ^.^
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2013, 06:14:48 am »
Oh floof,the horse drawings...are....are...CUTE!Their eyes.....you hardly belive it's handmade!!!!!It reminds me of my stuffed horse toys when I was little.Ah,good memories.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2013, 07:37:33 am »

Aww yeaaahhhh..I'm liking dem old school pictures
Nice to see you mastered highlights and shading. I can see much improvement from 2010 till now. Keep up the amazing work.<333
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2013, 05:31:17 pm »
Someday I would love to request, Your drawings are so amazing and I've seen that horses pose somewhere o.o ....... Linger has the same pose :3 And those wolves are awesome!
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2013, 07:01:52 pm »
Oh floof,the horse drawings...are....are...CUTE!Their eyes.....you hardly belive it's handmade!!!!!It reminds me of my stuffed horse toys when I was little.Ah,good memories.
Squee, thank you very much! ^.^ I'm really glad you like them. c; The style I use to draw the eyes has changed considerably, but I've always put a great deal of meticulousness into them. But, yes, I always had my share of stuffed horses, too. <3 ^^

Aww yeaaahhhh..I'm liking dem old school pictures
Nice to see you mastered highlights and shading. I can see much improvement from 2010 till now. Keep up the amazing work.<333
Thank you, Feareh! ^.^ I really did spend a lot of time working with the colors and shading, as you can see, in my most of my horse drawings. It was tougher because it was all in pen and colored pencil, but now I'm trying to pull that over into my digital art. I'm glad you like it, and thank you for the support! <3 :D
Someday I would love to request, Your drawings are so amazing and I've seen that horses pose somewhere o.o ....... Linger has the same pose :3 And those wolves are awesome!
Thankies, dearie. <3 ^.^
And, I thought somebody might catch that. XD I actually really liked that pose, so that's why I re-did it for my Linger signature. ^-^" Har.
Also, if you'd like me to do a signature for you, you can still PM me what you'd like me to draw. It would just be on my waiting list, so it might be a little while before I can get it to ya. c:> Just let me know. xD

Thank you again!
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2013, 05:43:20 am »
ooohhhh myyyy....what would i have to do to commission you? <33 amazing art my dear :)