Author Topic: Wolves of the Beyond : RP {Open and Accepting!} [Created Due To Requests]  (Read 14995 times)

Offline sockmonkeysam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Art by meh Friend, Lilacpetall
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves of the Beyond : RP {Open and Accepting!} [Created Due To Requests]
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2014, 01:21:28 pm »
Name: Lastao
Books Read: All of them (I am Obsessed x3)
Character Age: 1 Year, Three months.
Personality: Respectful, Secretive, Creative, Smart
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A
Pup(s): N/A
Deformity(If Gnaw Wolf):  (Sorta like Heep) Stub of a Tail.

(Minus the Tail)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:43:31 pm by Sockmonkeysam »

Art by Lightningwolf :3

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2014, 03:04:51 pm »
The pup opened his mouth to protest when the warmth moved away from but was unable to make a sound.  He pawed at the ground, unable to move around or lift his head.  When he was lifted into the air he waved his paws a bit before instinctively curling up his body so he could easily be carried.

Nik noticed the packer come near them and he dropped the bone he was cleaning up.  He wined softly and lowered his head, backing away from the deer.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2014, 03:06:06 pm »
I'm obsessed too x3
Jikoo

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2014, 04:00:13 pm »
Heyof

When he took notice of the packer, he gently placed the bone on the ground. He quickly tucked his tail and pinned his ears, lowering his head as he backed up.

Cetta

The she-wolf laid out near a tree that was a bit away from the pack, resting. She had finished eating from the deer the pack had hunted earlier, and wasn't hungry at the moment.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2014, 07:04:22 pm »
Sockmonkey, you are accepted...Feel free to start roleplaying!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2014, 08:27:28 pm »
Shaylem
I was on something cold. And wet. I licked it, and it melted in my mouth. But after a while my mouth was freezing. I let out a large wail. I hobbled over somewhere, then fell off a cliff I was tumbling down. Then I landed on the ground, the impact opened my eyes. I still couldn't hear, only a few hours old. I was in something green and soft. It smelled sweet. Then something picked me up by the scruff. It smelled of milk, I mewed very loud. I was taken into a dark place. There was one other small animal but it was bigger than me. The thing that picked me up placed me by it's paws. And it lay down. I was scrambling to get the milk. It stood up and I tried to jump for the milk, I failed. Then it lay down again. I got the milk and started suckling. Finally warmth. I fell asleep curled up on the soft fur. I knew it didn't smell like the she who birthed me, or like the same kind. But I still got milk.

Serena
I left the pups at the camp. I slowly walked to our Sark's den. "Kalea? No mean to bother you but." A tear dropped out of my eye. "I, need some forgetting potion. I have to leave the clan. I, had a malcadh." More tears came. But I never bursted into tears. I knew exactly where I was heading. But I can't tell anyone.
Jikoo

Offline sockmonkeysam

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2014, 05:12:02 pm »
Lastao's eyes Followed the Obea as they bounded away, Until he felt a Sharp pang in his Left shoulder as he had been Staring for a while. "Get to work." A Voice growled, and then their footsteps pattered away. The Gnaw wolf tried to Tuck his tail between his legs in Submission, But his rump only Quivered. He then lowered himself, Grabbing his halfley carved bone. It was still the Great Chain, as he had only come back a few Weeks ago.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2014, 10:27:10 pm »

Rafej

Rafej watched the she-wolf walk off before speaking. "These pups were born in a litter with a malcadh. They are in need of a second mother..." Her tail lowered as she ran off towards her den. She would let a family or she-wolf decide to take them.

Heyof

He stretched out a paw to grab another bone, licking the little bits of meat on it that still remained. This time he drew some wolves with their heads held high, as some wolves were on their bellies below them. "I can't believe we're treated like this," he muttered with a growl.

Cetta

The she-wolf stood up, stretching and yawning before trotting to a small pond. Cetta crouched down the drink before trotting off towards the pack. Perhaps she could find a den to rest in. She walked past the deer carcass, staring at the gnaw wolves, which had reminded her of her son, a malcadh. She wondered if he had lived or not... The wolf shook her head to rid of her thoughts as she kept walking.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2014, 09:33:40 pm »
Luna
I I turned my head to the male named Heyof. I nodded. "Yes, I wish this never existed. I hate it. I also hate being blind." I could feel  the vibrations of footsteps. In a hush tone I whispered. "Its the Lord, hush."  He walked up to us. And we submitted. "You are all lucky to be living, now hurry up and finish your bones, Luna. Or you'll regret coming off that tummfraw" He walked away. I was on a second bone. I asked the others how it looked and they said finished, so I grabbed another. It was the great chain:

Lupus
Star wolves
Air
Chieftain
Lord
Packers
Sark
Gnaw wolves
Unranked Obeas
Owls
Other four legged animals
Other birds, excepting owls
Plants
Earth

I licked my bone. I only had four more to do, they were fire, water, rock, soil. In that order. I hurried up and gnawed them in. I was starting soil when the Lord came back. "If you have three more scratches to do, do them now." I did just that and finished. I licked it to make sure it was in order. Of course it was. "Now let's go, you blind fool.  Our chieftain, Canon, wants you." I stood up carrying the running wolves bone and walked off. I walked into Canon's den. "So, you came gnaw wolf. Thank you Lord, you may leave." I could feel his eyes on me. "Come closer, Luna." I walked to the edge of his pelt and lay flat on the ground. "Give me your bone." I dropped it to him and he examined it. "Very well, for a blind wolf. You know why you're here, right?" I nodded, "n-no, sorry sir." "Good." I cocked my head (Serena and Luna are both 2 years). "Your sister has just left us. She had a malcadh." I starred at him. "B-but, sir. How do you know." I remembered to she who just left she went to the Sark. "Can I see her??" "No, she is in the Sark's. and plus she won't know this. She will think you're just a gnaw wolf out of her mind, cag mag." I nodded. "You may go." I took my bone and left. I lay close to where the she, Serena would come out and leave the camp. I waited closing my eyes. "Goodbye." I whispered.
Jikoo

Offline sockmonkeysam

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2014, 01:43:39 am »
Lastao

The Wolf watch as the Other Gnaw wolves Mutter and Growl to Eachother, Before Trailing off to Knaw as a Packer Pads back. Hearing pawsteps right behind him, He Goes into the Submissive Belly rake and Grinding his face into the Dirt, Rump Quivering to Tuck the Stump-Tail he has in. "Get up." The voice growled, And Lastao Lifted up to a Crouch, Staring at the wolf. The wolf Examined his Pile of bones, Eyebrows Curving at the Slightest. "Hmm, Impressive. Now, Carve me a Bone of Our Latest Hunt. I want the byrrgis, The Herd, And Where the hunt was." They Ordered, Before whipping The Gnaw wolf with his tail. "Get to work, I want it for the Cheiften by The next Day's Sunrise." Lastao Lowered his head, Grabbing a Different bone with a Whimper. The Lash with their Tail stung his flank, Where there Was a Missing patch of fur.

He got to Work, Carving a Long stretch of Wolves, One in the Middle with their Tail Kinked, Elk pulling ahead. On the Next Image, He carved Three wolves Pulling ahead, Leaping onto an Old-Looking Cailleach, With Wolves Pulling around to Circle them, With Two Gnaw wolves Sniffing at Dung. The last Image showed the Elk Dying, And the Sacred Lochinvyrr Taking place.

As he Finished, He Put the bone Aside and Flopped his head onto his paws, A pang of Hunger taking place in his Gut. The wolf had Skipped eating the Deer, As there was A tiny scrap left that was dragged away and chewed by Pups. (So long xD)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 10:14:32 pm by Sockmonkeysam »