Author Topic: The hazy voice of grief (Crossover, open) is in the distant yonder  (Read 5369 times)

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
(Guys i promise, this is the last change. Ipromise.)

The soft, inviting sounds of birds reached your ears in the abyss of... where ever. Huh. You were pretty sure the afterlife wouldn't have birds at all. Then again, you'd been floating aimlessly, in a place that looked oh-so-similar to the universe for a while now. Long enough that you were pretty sure that the chances of wind hitting you, or ever having skin to feel said wind, was far out of reach. And yet you felt it. You heard it, too, the soft gust of wind inviting you from your sleep. Speaking of which... Wasn't Purgatory or whatever it was called notably lighter... and less red-shaded? Did you have eyelids to open? Cautiously, you tested out the ability, only to the greeted with harsh sunlight and clear blue skies. In the corner of your vision, you could catch the sight of branches, filled with emerald leaves, moving along with the wind.
The slight sensation of grass and soil beneath your hands confirmed that you laid on green grass. The sweet aroma of flowers could be detected in the air. By now, curiousity had gotten the better of you, and you pushed up off the ground, bringing your legs to your side as you sat up. The area around you happened to be a woodland. This nailed down the chirps you'd heard as non-threatening species of birds, but there were probably wild animals which lurked within the woodlands as well. To the west, off in the distance, if you peered closely, you could probably see a few wooden cabins. To the east; a clearing, where wildflowers grew in abundance. To the north and south; more woodlands, but you could conclude that a water source existed nearby, otherwise people wouldn't have built cabins there. Checking out those cabins seemed like a good idea, but there could also be danger. Then again, the whole land seemed to radiate mystery and danger, and going off to that peaceful-looking flower field seemed nice as well.

So, what will you pick first? The cabin, or the field? Either way, you're bound to meet up with someone at some point.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:46:40 am by Iceheart999 »

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Complete WIP. Don'tlook, please
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 09:35:53 pm »
About
The workings of the roleplay and what's known of the plot

Your character has ended up in an unfamiliar place after their death, for unexplained reasons. As time passes by, more people will come, and the number of cabins will increase. No one knows why they're there, or, if they do, they're keeping quiet about it and feigning innocence. No matter the reason they're there, though, they've got electricity, running water, and fresh food. Some can call this magic, others can try to find an answer, but the truth of the matter is that they're stuck there, and they all need to rely on each other to survive.
Embrace the happiness while it's here, you might as well say, because one way or another, a storm's coming to shake this earth to it's core.

Any characters from a book, manga, anime, or animated series/movie is accepted into this roleplay!
Characters may be accepted if in video games or other sources.
Characters may be declined regardless.
May accept non-humanoid characters depending on series and other variables.
See rules for more information

Cabins
Each one looks similar to this

Cabin Interiors
Each cabin has two floors. and can house up to at least four people. Black couch doubles as a bed.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:29:25 am by Iceheart999 »

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Complete WIP. Don't post, please
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 09:41:59 am »
Rules
All FH rules apply
Follow these and we'll get along fine
No Mary/Gary Sues/Stus. No Powerplaying. No Godmodding
Pretty simple, pretty clear. You all should know what these terms mean, and to keep your characters out of it
Canon characters only
Okay, it might seem unfair, but for now I'm limiting this to canon characters alone, mostly so that the OCs don't outnumber the canons because I'm allowing a few in (special-case scenarios, as I call them). A character you roleplay picked out already? There are tens of thousands more out there, woman up and choose another. If you really can't roleplay a canon character and would still like to join, please PM me with  the form filled out for your OC. I'll give you a few added rules for OCs if you're accepted, and you'll be good to go.
Ships
Lemme brush over a few things here.
Official ships are not to be overruled. They can be ignored, but not overruled.
Any non-official ship can only be shipped as long as both parties agree to it.
No bashing ships, period.
The last one if a permanent kick from the roleplay. Because there's something called respect, people, and we need to use it.
Not a romance-oriented roleplay
Romance is a minor thing. This is fantasy, mystery, and adventure (well, there are woods out there, and the fresh food isn't replaced regularly. You're gonna have to go haunting soon enough). As we all know characters are prone to developing love interests over time, yadayada, but it's not all ooey-gooey smooshy in here. There are problems which need to be settled before love, such as why they're there anyways. So take any romance things, and either;
1: Cut off the source problem, or at least minimize it.
2: Don't. Just don't.
Also, no children between two characters unless the child is canon. If the child isn't 100% confirmed by the creator of the series, don't.
Concerning the plot
Your character does not have to be officially dead to join. This roleplay does have various different worlds coexisting, something you'll delve deeper into later. If you want to know more about this, take a peek at Umineko and Higurashi, because they're the reasons behind the idea of this.
Also, if you beg for more of the plot, I will punt you into the sun. You get the plot when you get the plot. Bother me with it, and I might just hold it off even longer as a punishment, and that's obviously going to be unfair to others.
Killing/Injuring
You may not automatically hit a character unless it is a move decided between the two fighting beforehand, nor may you kill off a character.
Electronics
Every character gets a phone. The phone is updated automatically with the contact of each person to be stranded, whether it's wanted or not. The phone you get is black in color, and the type of the phone is up to you.
Character limit
You get three characters, and can replace one if one dies.
Swearing/slurs
Okay, this is a big one, even for myself, at least in the former category.
Slurs are not allowed here, and neither are any F-bombs. Any curses truly related to the F-bomb in severity and 'nono'-ness are instantly included into the F-bomb category. If you really can't hold your character back, then place a single dash over the area of the intended bomb or slur. Our minds can put to work the rest.
You may not use this outside of roleplay, however, and if I catch you, you will be instantly booted from the roleplay.
More to be added and/or edited. Check back daily!
Did you notice anything off about one of the words in the rules? That's your key word. Be sure to delete it after you've been accepted, and replace it with whatever word you'd like.

Yes, I did. I finally gave this thing the bigbig update. the final update. And you'd better be proud of me. This is the best plot I've thought up of that doesn't totally require knowledge of When They Cry and gives me time to set in place 'Acts' for the roleplay. About section will be updated as Acts come and go.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: The hazy voice of grief (Crossover, open) is in the distant yonder
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 09:45:16 am »
Characters and Form
Name:
Nicknames: (Anything else they go by)
Species:
Series:
Appearance: (This is a canon character. Pictures are enough to describe)
Abilities:
Strengths/Weaknesses/Flaws:
Personality:
Key Word:
Other:

Current characters and their status
Cabin 1

None

Cabin 2

Dlanor A. Knox (Just Arrived|Healthy){Iceheart999}

Cabin 3

None

Cabin 4

None

Reserved
None at the moment! Keep a check on this though.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:53:44 am by Iceheart999 »

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 11:50:57 pm »
(Will join once im at home!)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 12:30:20 am »
((Just a small bump here. Was waiting for Rudely to join.))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile