Author Topic: HeightMap Help!  (Read 760 times)

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
HeightMap Help!
« on: March 12, 2019, 01:29:52 am »
So...I'm starting a new map and it will have a beach area. I've done heightmaps before(I'm pretty bad at them since I am terrible with using gimp). I can't seem to flatten my island that well, even with trying the blur and smudge tool. It just won't work. If anyone can help me or even make the heightmap for me(it's a small and easy heightmap), that would be so amazing!

Siggy by danysaurus

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: HeightMap Help!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 01:43:01 am »
Oh yes, the blending in GIMP can be a real pain sometimes. I've had my fair share of fights with it lmao I can try my hand at flattening and blending it out for ya. You can PM me the hightmap and tell me what you want with it if you'd like. =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 01:44:55 am »
Oh yes, the blending in GIMP can be a real pain sometimes. I've had my fair share of fights with it lmao I can try my hand at flattening and blending it out for ya. You can PM me the hightmap and tell me what you want with it if you'd like. =)
I got AlphaEclipse that's helping me right now! Thank you though for the offer!!

Siggy by danysaurus

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 01:47:22 am »
I got AlphaEclipse that's helping me right now! Thank you though for the offer!!

Alrighty! If you ever need help in the future, I'm always open.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort