Author Topic: FeralHeart+ : Share Your Pictures  (Read 5710 times)

Goblin

Re: FeralHeart+ : Share Your Pictures
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 01:01:50 am »
You are just trying to make it look good.  Bonfire is super-laggy because of all the bonfires, Watermill is full of character-eating glitches (I lost a few characters to it just last week!), Endless Plains is so endless and confusing that I lost characters there, too, Ficho Caverns is way too narrow, thus making navigation with small characters that run fast really, really hard, and the prnt scrn glitch eats characters there, you didn't even include a map with the same file name as Lonely Cave, you removed the most popular map in the game, Flourite Plains (which, by hacking, I have found to work WAAAAY faster on FH+ and has no bad tokens, thus questioning your sanity), there are LESS maps, if you don't download Lonely Cave, you will have to reinstall every time you play.....

Seriously, I can't find any improvements except for the "movable meshes", which are really just animated particles.  If there was less lag, MAYBE Bonfire'd be a LITTLE better, but other than that.....

No.  Just no.  Please rename this game to "Feral Heart Minus"

-As Said By Varagena-

Well, I'm glad your sharing your opinions, but if I recall.. this thread doesn't say "Hey, lets critique on FH+!" Simba worked hard to give us something different- he worked /rly/ hard, sure it has a few if not a lot of glitches and what not, but doesn't mean it can't be improved! On behaf of Simba- I ask you to consider the work he's put into this.. : /

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 02:24:55 am »
^ Agree with the Goblin.  FH+ Is really cool, If you don't like it, just keep your mouth shut. Like the Christmas, that is very awesomesauce. Endless is Endless but you you know the most 'famous' landmarks you can get around easily.

Offline Tailz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Tell me when I poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 03:02:49 pm »
Nice pics I like the Christmas trees.

Offline Nalinha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -11
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom ...