Author Topic: Some of my screenies ;3 (Warning: pic heavy)  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Chibikiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Some of my screenies ;3 (Warning: pic heavy)
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:32:37 am »
Some screenies from the many i have taken while playing Fh and Fh+  :). Will add new ones every now and then, unless i forgot i have made thread for my screenies xD. I mainly take screenshots when i play Fh, or make videos.. Or maps or presets, but anyway.. Onto the pics

Melina watching the moon, lyrics are from Sonata arcticas song - my selene

Continuing with moon themed screenies, this is Minka watching the moon pondering if it will fall. Yep you see right, it's the moon from Zelda majora's mask, i wanted to try modding the moon after so many had done it. I have also made Mass relay moon(Mass relay is thingy from Mass effect)

It's watching you.. Also tried to mod sun :D it looks little funny when it moves on sky though

Wanna go for a ride? ;3

Me and my friend watching sun to set/rise, can't remember since this is really old screenie(that white feline is me btw, it's Sweetberry without preset, this was taken way before items were added, and way before i had learned to make presets). He hates Feralheart btw, dislikes the graphics, movement of the characters, thinks whole game is stupid and pointless etc etc list goes on and on, but he still did play it with me every now and then, just because it made me happy <3

Me with another friend, she went afk and stayed away for a while so i got bored and decidet to nom her nose xD

Yes Sweetberry, it is right behind you.. RUN!

Mia is in trouble, map i'm in was not made by me

I quess that's it for now ;3, still have some screenies i wanna add some other day.

Offline CannibalWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Red Moon Forever~
    • View Profile
Re: Some of my screenies ;3 (Warning: pic heavy)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:25:42 am »
OH MAI GAWD the last one gave me the jitters o-o

Offline CannibalWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Red Moon Forever~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:26:22 am »
I mean the last 2* -3-

Offline Nalinha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -11
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 08:26:39 pm »
Awesome Photos  ;D
:3