Author Topic: We love you!  (Read 18355 times)

Offline koalachild86

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • *Sweats nervously*
    • channel/UCiuHk71roxetcq0MS_KIEFg
    • smolmushroomboi8
    • JakeJay08
    • View Profile
Re: We love you!
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2018, 11:25:39 pm »
Many memories and friends have been made with this game.

Not for me, personally (though there have been some nice people to talk with) but the point is is that games like this bring people together to have fun and share their free time online with people around the world.

I may have only been here for a few months, and while it had been somewhat boring for me, it wasn't very boring for others. Especially those that grew up with this. Kids to teens and teens to adults alike.

I did my fair share of observing and saw how quiet it was, but it was a very good and interesting looking game. I was glad to have played it even if I did just sit or run around.

This was fun while it lasted for many, including myself.

I will, however, stay until it really does get cut off (if it does).

Raz, if you do not want anymore responsibility with this game, give it to someone who actually cares. Don't let this game just turn into a failure after having it active for so long.

I know all you did was just post that bit about Free Mod October and close the page and did something else. I'm pretty sure you're inbox is filled to the brim. Read all of them. Go through every single post and rethink what you said and plan on doing.

Don't leave people hanging and get your act together. It's a childish act to just ignore and ban anyone and everyone for no reason other then justifying your wrongdoing.

I will miss FeralHeart, the staff, and the community even though I was practically separated from them all by my shyness, social anxiety, and introverted-ness.

I wish you all a great day and life. Please take care and move on if you do plan on leaving permanently. Remember the good times and don't dwell on the negative experiences that came with it.

Love to you all, FH community~!
If I, someone's strength, someone's light, I wish I could be a Piece of Peace. - J-Hope/BTS

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die - Unknown

Forgiving isn't condoning.

Offline CoralStar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Nimrine is where the fairies fly...
    • coralstar51199
    • CoralStar Taylor
    • View Profile
    • CoralStar Maps
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2018, 11:26:14 pm »
I love you all. It was a pleasure knowing every one of you. Feral Heart taught me many things, and it was a place I could make my dream worlds become reality. Nimrine was my home, my work on FH for the past 4 years. To see it possibly disappear along with FH is heart breaking. Raz, I do hope you are happy. All I can say is please don't abandon FH. Let it grow.

Nimrine maps: http://fav.me/d7y5kdo
Nimrine: The Crystal Forest: http://fav.me/da2r996
Fantality: http://fav.me/d985mo4

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2018, 11:45:42 pm »
i will miss all of you.. im litterly crying rn.. raz.. this was my favorite game but now you messed it up.. i was respectful of everyone and this is how you pay me back! yea im not going down.. dont ban your staff because that is gonna make everything worse then what it is.. goodbye.. floofs..
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Offline spida1962

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2018, 12:22:03 am »
Dear Razmirz,
I understand that some decisions have been made through a split hair decision and it breaks my heart to hear it. In my honest opinion, this is an extremely childish decision that will lead to nothing but chaos and havoc. I have been on FH since December 10, 2011, when Feral Heart was basically an infant. I thrived through Feral Heart because it was the outlet to escape my world that was all too cruel to me. Now whether you choose to remove me entirely from Feral Heart for what I am about to say, then that decision is ultimately up to you.

Honestly, I have never witnessed a moment where you have logged on or engaged in the community throughout the entirety of my membership; you were just the ghost behind the curtains. Yes, I was consistently on and off with activity but I engaged with the community, I connected with the community, I was a part of the community, and what you are doing is hurting the community. The reason the community died is that Feral Heart was dying and people were losing interest; they were growing up and had no time. This is all because the expansions ceased to continue and people even ran out of areas to role-play, especially those who were unable to download private or even public maps, but that is not the only reason I have contacted you.

I have contacted you on behalf of every member of Feral Heart, and even the ex-moderators, because you are making a poor decision to not only remove all moderators, but to remove the patch along with the characters that entered the patch. You probably already know that you have more than likely deleted many characters that people have worked hard on, have put creative ideas into, and have given their own little piece of their heart. This is completely unfair to all members who were genuinely excited for the new patch that you were so against releasing. As an old member, I am asking you to please reconsider your decisions and bring on new moderators; please do not view this as me asking you to add the patch. I am simply asking you to apologize to the community and restore things back to the way things were. Don't let me lose hope in you, Razmirz. You are my idol. You created the world that ley me escape my abusive father. You are the one who gave light to eyes that have only seen darkness. So PLEASE Raz... don't break me again.

Sincerely, a dedicated member.

Offline Omega1776

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2018, 12:28:21 am »
I can't believe this really.. I've been playing Feral Heart since 2012, and God I've seen it thrive like a flower in the meadow of sun.
Now this?
I'm honestly hoping Raz will snap out of it. That he'll read this, figure out that something went wrong and that it's his fault. He needs to fix this. I won't be playing FeralHeart anymore until Raz either fixes things, there's another Server Admin/Master/Whatever it's called.

It pains me to say this. I've met so many good people on here, I even met my lover 2-3 years ago on here. This game can get you places you didn't even know existed, you just had to let it thrive and ignore all the toxic people, even if they are overwhelming.

Raz. I hope you get yourself together. I used to respect you as a staff member, server admin and whatnot but now I have little to no respect. I hope you get out of bed one morning to find your floor covered with legos.

Well maybe thats a bit too far but nevertheless
It was really nice knowing you all.
Please, if you recognize Kaya02723 which was my old user, and my current one, KaiTheGayDork
Please add on me discord! Even if you don't recognize me, i'd be fine with making more friends!
[whats a life lmao]#7230

Offline Sayomi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2018, 12:32:07 am »
While I never really had any contact with any of the staff on here throughout the years I still appreciated what was done for this community and it's incredibly sad to see how everything has turned out.

You guys are loved and your work has been very much appreciated, it's unfortunate that things had to go this way but I wish you all the best and give you a sincere send-off.

As for the rest of this community, it was really fun having a place I could go and feel like I belonged. For years FeralHeart was the only outlet I had and i've encountered so many wonderful people because of it. I hate to see that such a beautiful place that served as a refuge for so many is now being torn down thanks to the actions of one selfish admin, but i'm at least thankful I had the opportunity to get to know those who resided here in the time that it lasted.

So long everyone, see you on the flip side. <3

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2018, 12:44:17 am »
I would just like to thank and appreciate the mods for not only doing everything that they have done for this community, but for being so active within it and being a friend to many members. There aren't many places where the staff team is as engaged as the one we have, and I'm very grateful for it. You all are very important members of our community not only for your status, but for having amazing character and being so friendly to all members of FeralHeart. We love you guys too. <3

Offline IceaPlayzPC

• Curious Wanderer
  • *Insert Christmas song here*
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • c/IceaPlayzPC
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • iceaplayzpc
    • iceaplayzpc
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2018, 01:34:53 am »
I would like to thank all of the moderators for doing the best they could to keep a happy community and overall taking part in the community in general. I may not have talked to every staff member of FH, i can see that you were all wonderful people. We love you too, and we wish you all luck <3

My most active characters are Orpalea and Leotie. Fine me ingame as one of these characters!

Offline StormyKnight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
  • Forever I shall reign
    • xSTORMYKNIGHTx
    • Shocker the StormCat
    • View Profile
    • STORMCATS
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2018, 01:41:31 am »
OMFG!!!
I cannot believe this! what just happened ?!
this leaves me very disappointed... and a little heart broken.
after only a few years, FH was "Only Beginning" to feel like a second home to me, and now... this?!
well, I just don't know what to say here.
But I would like to say THANK YOU to the Staff Team for everything they've done for us, (the community)
your dedication and hard work are truely appreciated, You are all so amazing and you deserve so much better.
Also a big THANK YOU to all members of the FH community for being such awesome friends and I love you all so much.
THANK YOU to Feral Heart, for giving me these wonderful memories I've made and epic adventures I've had over these
few short years, and for bringing my awesome characters and artwork to life...
But I'm not done yet, cuz I'm not giving up on you Feral Heart.. No this is not goodbye yet..
I will do what I can to keep you alive (via YT) and I'll stay "Till The End."
"I just hope I'm not the only one that's not giving up."

YouTube: Shocker the StormCat
Discord: Shocker the StormCat #3726

"I AM THE STORM"

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I made my profile picture.
    • Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2018, 01:44:19 am »
OMFG!!!
I cannot believe this! what just happened ?!
this leaves me very disappointed... and a little heart broken.
after only a few years, FH was "Only Beginning" to feel like a second home to me, and now... this?!
well, I just don't know what to say here.
But I would like to say THANK YOU to the Staff Team for everything they've done for us, (the community)
your dedication and hard work are truely appreciated, You are all so amazing and you deserve so much better.
Also a big THANK YOU to all members of the FH community for being such awesome friends and I love you all so much.
THANK YOU to Feral Heart, for giving me these wonderful memories I've made and epic adventures I've had over these
few short years, and for bringing my awesome characters and artwork to life...
But I'm not done yet, cuz I'm not giving up on you Feral Heart.. No this is not goodbye yet..
I will do what I can to keep you alive (via YT) and I'll stay "Till The End."
"I just hope I'm not the only one that's not giving up."

YouTube: Shocker the StormCat
Discord: Shocker the StormCat #3726

Oh, cool, I exist.