Author Topic: Feral-legacy looking for staff.  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Golddaddy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Feral-legacy looking for staff.
« on: December 20, 2013, 11:11:48 pm »

Feral-legacy is a brand new impressive title server looking for highly advanced and capable staff.  We are intent upon making the most advanced graphics and texturing in the MMORPG game serious (I.e  Impressive Title, Feral-Heart).  It is a calculated three year project for the full game due to planned graphics.  However we need administrators and moderators capable of helping us reach that goal and host the server as well.  Our goal is a non-profit Corporate-grade game free to users.  Come join the team at http://feral-legacy.boards.net/   

Feral-legacy's Forum is also ready for use as a social gathering place.  Everyone is welcome to join. 

Offline Golddaddy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-legacy looking for staff.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 11:47:12 pm »

Website is updated and looking for active members and staff.

Offline Golddaddy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 07:18:13 pm »
  More updates.  Beta will be released in two months and will only be open for a limited time.  Feral-Legacy has a official Face-book page.  We are in dire need of staff and will be willing to cut back on the requirements to be a staff to accommodate those who are capable but not able to meet those requirements.  As another statement.  Me and the other Admin are active 27/7 and are always making posts, threads, changes etc...  The problem we face is inactive members.  I thank everyone who may take their time to read this or reply.  Thank you and have a happy new year :)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 07:26:00 pm »
I'll gladly help ya' out, floof. I'm signing up right now, infact.

Offline Golddaddy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 09:59:40 pm »
Thank you RII its very appreciative.  Now concerning staff.  We had some really tough requirements on the staff applications .  But we made the requirements a bit more lenient and now the application can just be filled out and posted in the reply to the thread, just to make things easier for people.