Author Topic: Old Cringey Characters  (Read 16211 times)

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Re: Old Cringey Characters
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2016, 11:13:21 am »
Idk about you guys but my most cringy character is this

One of my first preset achievements and I still have it yet people still cringe over it XD
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2016, 12:25:46 am »

One of my first preset achievements and I still have it yet people still cringe over it XD
omg
How
dare
you XD

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2016, 12:28:30 pm »

omg
How
dare
you XD
I am sorry I had to XDD
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 03:17:18 pm »
Oh man! I remember this old character I use to have called Blizzard. Most generic wolf character ever with the old Celtic markings? She was a white wolf in general: Kinda one of those character's you'd spot running around and say to yourself: "Eh, they must be new!"

Offline FluffyPluff123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Top Howler of the North
    • View Profile
    • Crimson Bloods Pack Website
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2016, 05:24:15 pm »
My very first character (on my other account) had no effort. Just plain fur with plain angel wings. The name was "Armoured Beast". Name spelled wrong. I just cringe when I think about that character. But yeah thats all I have. :P

Offline Burnwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2016, 04:10:06 am »
All of my charas that I rp with today are what I first made when I joined FH. Thankfully they aren't cringe worthy (atleast I hope ;-;) however, there is one in particular that sticks out from all of the others. I wouldn't call him cringey as he is just really edgey, and that chara is my beloved Cobalt. He is a half insane little mofo that can go off at a moments notice. This trait has actually made for some really interesting rps with my old packs (one of the medics in a previous pack actually figured out how Cobalt behaves before he loses it completely). I actually feel bad sometimes for the crap I put him through though lol. But cringey wise my character Dakota was one of those "last of his kind" "pack murdered while he was a pup" etc etc. I've been working on his backstory more though to make him more "normal" as you would say.
"Insanity is like a disease......a fatal disease without any known cure." - Cobalt

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2016, 03:43:51 am »
I have more juicy ones!
I remember having a winged TLK lion cub who would be friends with kion and ended up getting murdered by a vulture
heheheheheheh
And then there some random TLK cubs and lionesses who had mane, neon red/pink scars and all that big big edge
I also made lots of wolves and animals which had very tragic backstories aka: her parents abused her or her parents were killed by bears and the bear ripped a peice of her ear off
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 03:46:29 am by leahling »

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2016, 04:27:11 pm »
I made a Shrek character in an desperate attempt to be funny back in the day.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline bomarbones

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2016, 05:22:34 pm »
Guys, I know I havent been on much, and i'm sorry, but, I joined another community of wolves... Its called Wolf Soul, And, i'll never be on again.... I'll miss all of you cute floofs, I love you all. I hope my feral heart community grows, and maybe some of you will join wolf soul too! :D not telling you to leave. Just way more markings, more customization and you dont need to download items. And just a bit better graphics... Just, I love you all, Nuzzle me one last time, Before im gone.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2016, 06:06:45 pm »
Guys, I know I havent been on much, and i'm sorry, but, I joined another community of wolves... Its called Wolf Soul, And, i'll never be on again.... I'll miss all of you cute floofs, I love you all. I hope my feral heart community grows, and maybe some of you will join wolf soul too! :D not telling you to leave. Just way more markings, more customization and you dont need to download items. And just a bit better graphics... Just, I love you all, Nuzzle me one last time, Before im gone.

This post has nothing to do with the topic of discussion on this thread. Please stay on topic. If you would like to tell the community that you are leaving then create a leaving thread in the leaving board.