Author Topic: It is not letting me into the "Front Server"  (Read 1250 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
It is not letting me into the "Front Server"
« on: August 27, 2017, 03:01:38 am »
Hey, I am new to Feral Heart, and may I just say I love the game already just by messing around with the creating tools a bit, only I have a pretty bad problem...Everytime I tried logging in it said that it "Failed to connect to front server" so on other terms, I can't log in to the game, which is pretty bad considering you need to be logged in apparently in order to export your creations. Now I have looked through the forums to see if someone else has posted a help request for this and I did find one, but their forum post was from the far away past, and the suggestions that were given to them did not help me with my issue, so can I have some help please and thank you.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: It is not letting me into the "Front Server"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 03:08:27 am »
Be sure you're logging into the >Play Game< tab and to have it running behind the game window.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 03:13:30 am »
Be sure you're logging into the >Play Game< tab and to have it running behind the game window.

It is in game, not on the website. Where you sign into servers, also I am not clicking that play game button on here again after seeing what popped up last time.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 03:19:39 am »

Oh wait never mind I see what you meant now. You meant log into the Play now area and then keep that open, and then try logging in to the game client. Thank you.