Author Topic: Common Preset help!  (Read 1178 times)

Offline secretstitch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • No one's ever gunna love you more than I do.
    • View Profile
Common Preset help!
« on: October 06, 2011, 02:33:48 am »
i am new to map making and presets...and i have one made..but how do i make it 'come to life' and use it in the game? can i please have step by step tutorial on how to do this?
ahwwwwoooooo!THANKS:)

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Common Preset help!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 10:41:18 pm »
This is more suited for the Game Help section, but I'll explain it to you. x3

Since you already drew/painted/made the preset, I'm guessing all you need to do is export it. Make sure you put all the files in a preset folder, i.e "preset_6".

Run the game, and then click the "Tools" tab, and then "Preset Maker".

In the box where all the preset numbers are listed, choose the preset file you saved the images in. Then you just click "Export".

Then in your "presets" folder (C:\FeralHeart\presets) you should find a file labeled with your username and the number in which you export it. i.e "Definition_6.fhp" <---- that's the file you need to send to whoever wants to see your preset.

To upload the file, use a filesharing website such as mediafire.com . Then all you need to do is send that download link to your friends who'll put it in their "presets" folder. If all goes good, they should be able to see your preset 8D

When you create the character you want to have the preset on, click the last tab in the creation process and then "Use Preset", then select the preset you want.