Author Topic:  (Read 4666 times)

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« on: June 10, 2012, 12:46:32 pm »

Vinca    ("v??k?"; Latin: vincire "to bind, fetter") a flower from family Apocynaceae, native to Europe, northwest Africa and southwest Asia. The English name of the flower 'periwinkle' is shared with the related Catharanthus. In India the plant is known as sadaphuli meaning "always flowering". The flowers, produced through most of the year, have five usually violet (occasionally white) petals joined together at the base. - Wikipedia

..someone called Viinca

Hey there c: My name is Viinca, and I've been on FeralHeart for a year now. A year? Pff, might as well do a little bio.

Who are you?

Viinca: name of flower / name of my first dog (Don't laugh, this was very dear to me, bearing in mind I made this name years ago ^^) / the two 'ii's a tribute to a dear YouTube editor who passed away due to cancer, Sarabii R.I.P

A little history? YouTube was my first home, because I'm an editor there most of all. Four years ago, a little community called AMV makers were soaring with success, their videos that today seem old fashioned and rubbish marking the highlights. With the inspiration and determination those editors gave me, I started making my own. Years went by, and I had a blast, the community grew so big when Sony Vegas started to become more widely used for editing; new styles, new films, even the music that came out in the past years were a huge change. Loved it there, still do.

Over here!

Yeah, I had my ups and downs though, alongside the fun with all the community which soon became a family, much like here, there was a 'famous' bully that pretty much ruined everything, many times. Won't go into too much detail, but let's say he wasn't a kind human being, and hurt a lot of people, not only me. That I couldn't handle; when you feel powerless. Justice was served after quite a while though, and we were all relieved.

It became fashionable to add your own artwork in videos you edited. And so, I created a DeviantART account.

But what brought you here?

A video, called 'Red the Lonely Lion'. It was about Impressive Title, and by the time I had looked into it, FeralHeart was the new thing. With the help of a few YouTube editors who also were Ferals, I gradually came to the game and settled down pretty nicely c:

The first RP I ever had, and I remember it well, was a pride with a map. I met lots of great friends there, and we still like to reminisce about that little group, that only lasted a few weeks. I still have that map, too.

But the most important RP for me, is Kuzimu City, apocalypitc city RP. It was indescribable, those who joined it in September were with us until the end in April; it that had so many twists and turns in its plot; a group so large that when we all RPed in-game some of us had to watch over the chat there were so many of them; a map so realistic and overall perfect that users came to simply visit it many times. It has recently been but to a stop, more than likely permanently :'c I watched it grow from the very start with my friend as leader, and I'll never forget the times I had there.

Credit to our Shady for this beautiful pic [Tasha, Naako, Khrome, Shady, Grune, Kusy, Sophilla]

About Viinca..

Named Vii most of the time. Also Viinie, Viin, Vi-Vi, Viinx, Fool. c:

In-game? You'l find me on Topaz the cheetah.

Anything else?
Let's see...

• Well first of all, music rules my life. I've grown up surrounded by it as my entire family worked in this industry, and I can't remember a time where my house wasn't filled with music. Even now, I always have to listen to something, it feels empty otherwise. This works with my editing side, as when I get addicted to a song, it often gets turned into a video so I can get rid of the song once and for all.
  • OneRepublic (<33), Michael Jackson, The Cab, 3OH3!, Coldplay, Stevie Wonder, Barry Manilow (all those oldies :P), Prince, Calogero, The Script, .. Gah, lots more.
  • Loves traveling. Luuurves it.
  • Also, a big fan of banana cake c: I can live on that stuff all day long.
  • A total wuss when it comes to ghost stories. Many times, something paranormal has happened on FeralHeart when me and  few friends talk about the matter in-game. I swear. Noises, computer spazzing, weird things happening. To the point where we only do it when we're bored to death, and even then we're freaked out by the idea.
  • Absolutely hate bullying. After what happened on YouTube, I feel responsible when I see or hear about someone else in that situation. You better watch your back.
  • Loves a snuggle.
Friends (in no particular order >:c):
Takani
Ramine
Charlie-101
Katrink
redlinelies
Cloudfish
Nymphadora
yb107
Uzu.
Solitude
Straw
Goblin
Owly
TheKongos
BunnyCorn
.General..
MoscoMoon
FeralPlayer
Shakko
LarkPash
Primrose
Thierry
Nuru
Colors
(I'm sure I missed out loads .. >> I'm sorry if I did)

That's pretty much it, I hope you enjoyed reading and got to know Vii a little more C8 Take care!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:32:29 pm by Viinca »

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 01:19:18 pm »
Vii, amazing bio my luff. ~Gotta love Topaz.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 01:37:10 pm »
Absolutely amazing bio Vii love it you put a lot of thought into it.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 01:43:45 pm »
:O I wish my Bio's had as much info in them :'( I'm terrible at writing them, I have even lost them >.> Can't find them no more XD Excellently done!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 06:18:55 pm »
Vii, amazing bio my luff. ~Gotta love Topaz.

Absolutely amazing bio Vii love it you put a lot of thought into it.

:O I wish my Bio's had as much info in them :'( I'm terrible at writing them, I have even lost them >.> Can't find them no more XD Excellently done!

Awww <3 why thank you guys, glad you all liked it!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 11:27:19 pm »
I was always curious about where your name came from-- it did indeed sound Latin. xD Lovely bio, dear. Traveling and banana cake <3

JazzForLife

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 11:43:03 pm »
Lovely bio! I wish I could travel too.

Must have taken forever. Can I have your patience?

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 05:19:04 pm »
I can spare a piece C8

Offline Takani

• Takkleberry
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Icon by Ramine <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 05:24:20 pm »
Thats mai Vii!! Wow absolutely awesome! Seriously.. wow. I love it! It was fun to read it! :3

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 05:35:36 pm »
Thats mai Vii!! Wow absolutely awesome! Seriously.. wow. I love it! It was fun to read it! :3

Thanks Tak <33333333333