Author Topic: Secret, Stitch, and Scarlet  (Read 3270 times)

Offline secretstitch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • No one's ever gunna love you more than I do.
    • View Profile
Secret, Stitch, and Scarlet
« on: March 17, 2011, 10:26:05 pm »
Mackenzie Kavanaugh
BIO
I had everything i wanted. A boyfriend, a spot on the popular list, a reputation of the hottest girl, and more friends than you could imagine. I pretty much reigned supreme in my school, along the side of my two best friends. My boyfriend was the one everyone wanted, and i used to love the envy all of the unpopular girls would give to me. But in the summer of 2006, my life changed.
The economy hit my family at the hardest and we were forced to switch schools. Here at this all girls school, the girls there beat me at the hardest. They beat me and said it would help me not to break. I never told anyone. I kept that to myself.
To make matters worse, my boyfriend and i had an unofficial break up. I say it like that because I text him one day and never got a reply. I have not talked to him since 2007. Again, economy hit my family and we moved to a new state, cutting off all of my relations with my friends (who i havent heard from to this day) and my life with my crowd.
This school was torture. No one respected me, listened, and they called me weird. I sat in my room that night and covered myself in a dark, deep spell of depression. I cried myself to sleep that night.
Ashlyn Alvey, the most brutally cruel girl in the school, taught me what she called 'a lesson'. She would hit me, slap me, drop her books on me and say "It was just an accident!". The principal and her dad had a close tie, considering that they were married, so no help was comming from the staff.
In the middle of the year, my mom relised how bad the problem was and put me in a public school. The first week was great, and I found myself smiling again, but it was torn. Hannah Ford, the popular blonde, would ram me into lockers. "Itll help you stay strong", she would say. "so you dont break."
I must have been fragile looking or something, because that was the same thing the girls at my other school had said. Morgan Freedermen reminded me of myself. She was Hannah's bff and looked similar to me. She had a boyfriend, more friends than you could ever imagine.....
I fell in love with John Morierty, and he was amazing. He had a twin who was again Hannah's friend, and the source of the breakup. They were close, and he had told me I wasnt cool enough to be with him. That was the first night I cut myself. I dint like it, but felt like it was needed. He harrased me at school, and often shoved me into walls outside of class, and i was scared. He wasnt the john i had known.
Again we moved to a school called St. Patricks. (my current school) I remain the girl in the corner, with the permanent scar on her arm from when the girls threw her to the fence. I am still the girl that cries and cuts and bleeds out her worst fears. I am still the girl with no single friend to her name, and I am the girl with the tattoo of hatred on her heart and soul with everyname of every girl that ruined her life.
Next year, I will be attending Sacred Heart school, because I cant be here. The girls beat me, and i come home with bruises from the hits, saying I fell at recess. I kept these secrets to myself, and would carve them into my skin with anything sharp.
Their words are what stuck with me most. They always had a reason to hurt me, and each reason sounded like they thought they were helping me. "call u a b***h so u can get used to it", "rip ur hair so u dont have to fix it in the morning", and the one that stuck with me the most, "beat you so you dont brake".
Bless my mother, because she never notices, and hopefully never will. My name is Mackenzie Kavanugh, and i go my the name i was given by the jerks of my grade, macky. So I am macky Kavanaugh, popular one moment, and gone the next. If i have learned anything, its that they need to beat you so you dont break, they need to steal from you so you dont forget, and they need to burn you with their matches they have so you dont feel. This is my life, and my story goes on. I have no more smiles, no more emotion, but im the girl that no guy dreams of, and the girl that always shows up to class with the scars. I am the girl who wishes to be back in the popular crowd with her boyfriend and her friends...But instead i am the loser they gossip about and the one they laugh at and throw paper at my head at the bus. I am also the girl who is a victim to dating abuse.
I am macky. Never Remembered, and Never forgotten.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 11:17:09 pm by Macky Kavanaugh »

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Secret, Stitch, and Scarlet
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 10:51:12 pm »
I can relate to the school beatings. That happened to me... and my parents were are abusive, I know how this feels, and I can relate perfectly.
I hope to see you 'round. <33

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 01:02:33 am »
I get bullied at school......alot. they said they dont like me because "I am smarter than them" or at least thats what they said. The bullies at our school don't get in trouble because they are "basketball players". :(
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline secretstitch

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • No one's ever gunna love you more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 09:12:58 pm »
I get bullied at school......alot. they said they dont like me because "I am smarter than them" or at least thats what they said. The bullies at our school don't get in trouble because they are "basketball players". :(
i know what u mean. It just doesnt make sense how i am bullied! Im not smart, ugly (in my opinion) and im not mean. I was so popular! i dont know what went wrong

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 01:28:54 am »
I also feel very sorry for you. :(  My gf is adopted and is bullied alot by other kids. she also has alot of nightmares about her abusive dad she had before she was adopted by her new parents. Most of my school days are spent comforting her and waking her from different vesions of her nightmares we named "daymares". I feel bad for her eveyday. :(
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 01:32:06 am by Owen B. »
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 06:20:48 pm »
I feel sorry for you D:
Sad that people get bullied :c
I hope we can be friends :3

Thunderlion123

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 05:10:25 pm »
Hey, you are wierd. And you know what?
Wierd = Different
Different = Good.

And your not cool? Thats perfect!

Not cool = Not cold
Not cold = Warm
Warm = Hot

Your perfect the way you are. I understand your situation. Been there, done that.

*huggles*

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 09:03:33 pm »
Awh, I'm really sorry. :( Don't let them get to you. They're just dumb, beating up on someone else. *hugs* Hope you see you ingame!