Author Topic: The real Ecko :D  (Read 4290 times)

Offline RottenFleabag

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Awrawrawr.
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
The real Ecko :D
« on: April 07, 2011, 07:33:45 pm »
Well here goes~

My real name is Keri. I'm actually 21 years old but act younger than I'm supposed to. >3< I love MMO's like this because I love all types of animals and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be an animal's shoes, so to speak (wild or domestic). I know they don't have shoes XD. I'm usually anti-social, not because I chose to be but because I really don't know what to say most of the time and sometimes because I just don't feel like talking but that's only sometimes. When you get to know me a lot more I tend to open up and become hyper. ^.^ I like to draw wolves, huskies, felines and dragons.. amoung all the other animals. I used to be a furry, I don't consider myself one anymore but I have no problem with them (just as long as they're not the creeper kind. Dx) I like some anime. Right now I'm trying to get into watching Bakuman, hence my new icon. But I rarely watch new animes that are showing now unless they catch my interest. I loved the animes from the 90's when they showed on AdultSwim all the time. I have major trust issues with people, that is why if you seem me I usually put up walls to protect myself. I got hurt alot by people in the past, but I don't feel like getting into that. I just would like some people to talk to in game and on here and make some new friends. :3 But yeah, once you get past my sheilds... I'm friendly to a point.. I don't like going too far. (Meaning I don't like too much hugs or anything over friendly. Or people who randomly decide to to lay near my fiancee and I in game. I'd appreciate it if you asked or something in a whisper.) I'm taken by my wonderful soulmate and fiancee who I got into this game too. He's usually online with me when we play. :D Anyways, I hope to get to know some of you and become friends. I'm really a nice person but I just have trust issues.. ;^; A lot of them. Maybe a few of you would be willing to work with me and get through my sheilds and we could become good friends. Nice to hear from you all. Talk to ya soon~

-Ecko
Hyena Power

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: The real Ecko :D
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 07:47:36 pm »
Hi there again! ^^ Nice bio! :3 Perhaps we could meet ingame sometime! ^.^

Offline RottenFleabag

• Curious Wanderer
  • Awrawrawr.
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 07:55:08 pm »
^.^ hello again! I would like that. You could add me if you want to. :3 My name on thereis RottenFleabag. :D
Hyena Power

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 07:57:53 pm »
Haha, okay! -adds- ^^

Offline RottenFleabag

• Curious Wanderer
  • Awrawrawr.
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 08:00:32 pm »
^.^ I'll be on sometime on Friday so I'll accept you then and maybe see you in game!
Hyena Power

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 08:04:18 pm »
Alright, shveetness! 8D

Offline RottenFleabag

• Curious Wanderer
  • Awrawrawr.
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 08:07:18 pm »
x3 woooooooot!

^-^ My characters so far are a puma (Sephryn), king/cheetah wolf (Yoru) and a species that someone made up in the furry fandom that I thought looked cool. :P freakhound (Suli) I might make more >w< lol. Im addicted to making characters.
Hyena Power

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 08:11:57 pm »
xD Me too. I have, at least over 5 or 6 six characters. :p It gets slightly annoying though since I have to keep clicking through. xD Oh, your king/cheetah wolf sounds really cool! ^^

Offline RottenFleabag

• Curious Wanderer
  • Awrawrawr.
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 08:17:46 pm »
Yeah xD I think I might make up to 10 or more someday but that depends I just love making characters. >w<

And yeah :D I think I would like to chnage her tail/pelt markings. Its the one I was telling you about earlier about how I would like to change her a bit in the preset thing but I have no idea how to do that lol. X3 She's my favourite character I made (my first one :D) so far!! I wanna make my husky/hyena character too ^-^ lol. That nees a preset. x.x; Blaaaah. lol. I wish I was better at that. X3
Hyena Power

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 08:39:31 pm »
I'm sure you can find someone to make your presets for you. :3 Or, perhaps there be someone willing to teach you. : D