Author Topic: ~The Bio of a Weirdo(FelFeyn)~  (Read 3212 times)

Offline FelFeyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • FelFeyn Sergal, at your service!
    • FelFeyn
    • View Profile
~The Bio of a Weirdo(FelFeyn)~
« on: April 19, 2016, 11:04:15 pm »
Oh dear, oh dear... This is just going to be an overview really, since there's too much to recall off the top of my head... but feel free to ask any questions you might have ^^

General Stuff
Name: Axel
Nickname(s): FelFeyn(Fel), Shikyorei(Shiki), Shishi, Radium, Shuu

Likes&Dislikes
Likes: Reading, Drawing, Watching Anime/Movies, Playing Video Games, Cosplaying, Making Friends, Learning about Animals/Mythical Creatues
Dislikes: Sports, Bullies, Art Thieves, Losing Friends

Favourites
Anime: D.Gray-Man, Parasyte -the Maxim-, Tokyo Ghoul, One Piece, Natsume Yuujinchou
Books: Harry Potter, Splintered series, Dragon Champion series
Movies: Harry Potter, Avengers, James Cameron's AVATAR, Studio Ghibli films
Video Games: Assassin's Creed franchise, World of Warcraft, Don't Starve, Okami, the Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts
Animals: Cats, Wolves, Hyenas, African Wild Dogs, Dragons, Gryphons, Mishipeshus... (Ima stop here lol)
People: Reccewolf, ArcticGalaxy, Mahealani, xXCenticBloodXx, Kikiorylandia, Dave

There really isn't a ton to say about myself, aside from the fact I'm an incredible weirdo cx I grew up in a rather small town, and was raised as one of the guys. I had a pretty happy childhood, until my body started changing and people started picking on me for it.. then I became as emotional as a brick wall. Middle School was pretty rough, was bulled a lot and didn't have many friends, but things had started getting better by the time I started High School.
    Nowadays, I have a great group of friends, and a wonderful girlfriend, and I couldn't imagine my life without them. I know they have my back, and I've got theirs, through thick and thin. I spend a lot of time gaming and messing around with them, and picking on each other playfully is pretty common too cx

I might update this more later, but I'm gunna be lazy and just post this as it is for now ;P

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<
And get my presets >Here!<

ArcticGalaxy

Re: ~The Bio of a Weirdo(FelFeyn)~
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 11:31:43 pm »
I'm speshul!!!!  :P

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 12:20:15 am »
Gasp!!! Another D.Gray-Man fan!!!? I'd never think I'd meet one, the anime is so not mainstream xD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline FelFeyn

• FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 12:33:29 am »
Gasp!!! Another D.Gray-Man fan!!!? I'd never think I'd meet one, the anime is so not mainstream xD
Yussshhhhh <3 D.Gray-Man is my favourite anime! -clings to- Fans are so rare ;w;
I'm so hyped for the new season this summer! >w<

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 01:39:48 am »
Yussshhhhh <3 D.Gray-Man is my favourite anime! -clings to- Fans are so rare ;w;
I'm so hyped for the new season this summer! >w<

Ahh omg me too!! The new season coming out makes me want to re-do my Allen cosplay xD I hope its as good as the first season was, the "ending" to the manga was a little disappointing.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline FelFeyn

• FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 01:54:11 am »
Ahh omg me too!! The new season coming out makes me want to re-do my Allen cosplay xD I hope its as good as the first season was, the "ending" to the manga was a little disappointing.
I cosplay as Cross currently, but I need to track down someone to be my Allen at cons! ;-; I need my idiot apprentice dangit!
The manga has been continued as well! (If you didn't already know...) ...Which I need to catch up on cx
But we can only hope!

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 02:10:08 am »
I cosplay as Cross currently, but I need to track down someone to be my Allen at cons! ;-; I need my idiot apprentice dangit!
The manga has been continued as well! (If you didn't already know...) ...Which I need to catch up on cx
But we can only hope!

Ah the manga was continued as well? After volume 24?? I was unaware of that! Even more exciting XD and omg I've never seen a Cross cosplayer! What cons do ya go to If ya don't mind me asking? 2 yrs ago I was Allen and my two friends were Road and Lala, it was tons of fun cause we try to stay in character

Offline FelFeyn

• FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 02:29:28 am »
Ah the manga was continued as well? After volume 24?? I was unaware of that! Even more exciting XD and omg I've never seen a Cross cosplayer! What cons do ya go to If ya don't mind me asking? 2 yrs ago I was Allen and my two friends were Road and Lala, it was tons of fun cause we try to stay in character
Mhmm, it has! ^^ Our beloved mangaka has finally returned to us~
I've been Cross at Youmacon just this last year, and I plan on bringing him to Anime Central next month as well! Other than those two, I go to JAFAX each summer as well as various other scattered around the midwest. How about you? o: It'd be awesome if we bumped into each other at random

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 04:28:41 am »
*wiggles in*