Author Topic: ...::Kweli Michezo Lions::...  (Read 2112 times)

BlueNote

...::Kweli Michezo Lions::...
« on: August 01, 2011, 06:21:03 pm »
The Kweli MichezoLions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History of The Kweli Michezo Lion
The history of this breed of lion is, for the most part, unknown.
The few facts of their history known are shrouded in myth, stories, and tales. But, they have always been there. Nothing is known on HOW they got there, but they did. Some say they came from a mix of Leopards, Lions, and Mountain Lions, as they have the spots of the leopard, the strength of the Lion and the slyness of the Mountain Lion. But this is a tale, or is it? Others say they are a totally different species. But they were always there. That fact is solid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kweil Michezo True Color
The Kweil Lion (As they are called for short),  all have a true color. This is the color of their tail tip and mane (More explained later). They do not get their true color until they are around 6-8 months old.
The Colors they adapt to are:

Blue-
Blue Colored Kweli Lions are calm, smart, and never afraid to voice their opinion.. They often make good Hunters and Leaders. They get along quite well with the Whites.

Red-
Red  Colored Kweli Lions are strong, proud, and will fight only if they see reason for it. They make good warriors, and get along perfectly with the Blacks.

Green-
Green Colored Kweli lions are quiet, witty, and the jokers. They make good Scouts, Loners, and Mothers. They get along well with the Yellows.

White-
White Colored Kweli Lions are wise, quiet, and love to think. They make good Healers, Leaders, and Hunters. They get along well with the Blues.

Black-
Black Colored Kweli Lions are silent, willing to fight for the fun of it, and normally hate cubs. They make good Warriors and Loners.

Yellow-
Yellow colored Kweli Lions are jokers. They love a good laugh, and will do anything for it. They make good Scouts and Hunters. They are never loners unless they travel in groups due to their need for social interaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kweli Michezo Mating and Reproduction
The Kweli Michezo Lions are ready to mate whenever  they grow their manes as adults.
They will only fall in love with one lion, after his/her death they will never find love again, but may mate with a lion for the sake of the pride.
Each True Color has a differnt time for breeding, but all colors mate twice for four days at the time.

(NOTE: For the time, it goes by the FEMALE's color)
Blue- A blue female will mate at night, or whenever it rains.
Red- A red female will mate in the middle of the afternoon.
Green- A green female will mate at dawn.
White- A white female will only mate at dusk.
Black- A black female will only mate at midnight.
Yellow- A yellow female will only mate in the day, when the sun is out.
(Note: They can mate anytime, but cubs will only come if they mate on these times)

A female is in gestation for six months. She will hunt for the first two months, before staying in camp for the other four. When the cubs are born, she will only let he mate, her mother and her sisters near them. The average litter is between 2-5.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kweli Michezo Coloring and Markings

Cubs:
Cubs are born grey. They are the smallest size, weight, length and width. Males have black cub spots, Females have white cub spots. They are born with no mane.

(Cub Stat Pic, Cub Pic to come)

Teens:
When cubs become teens, they get their true color. Their pelt is still grey, but they grow a small mane with their color. The tail tip is also this color. Teens underbellys turn white. They grow to get a spotted marking, of their color. They should be a little bellow default height.
Allowed Markings:
Cheetah (1&2)
King Cheetah (1&2)
Jaguar 2
Leopard (1&2)
Leopon

(Stat and Example to Come)

Adult:
When teens become adults, their manes grow into full (male) and Half (Female) manes. Their pelt become a dark or light version of their true color. Males are almost full height, females are a little below males. Their marking is the same one as the one they had as teens.
 (Stas and Example to come)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to make one?
First, you have to be able to download maps, I will make a map if theres enough interest.
Second, you must join the group I will make if there enough interest. (Note: Due to my leading of BMP, I will not lead the pride. I will watch over it and take a high rank, but not be the leader.)
Third, Fill out the application:

Code: [Select]
[color=TRUE COLOR HERE]Name:[/color]
Ingame Username:
Forum Username:
True Color:
Mate?:
Cubs?:
Family?:
History:
Rank Wanted in group if made?:
Will Download Map?:
RP Sample:
Picture:
[img]URL TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:37:08 pm by BlueNote »

BlueNote

Re: ...::Kweli Michezo Lions::...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 06:33:15 pm »
The Lions

Reds: 0
Blues: 1
Greens: 0
Yellows: 0
Blacks: 0[
Whites: 0

~The Reds~

None

~ The Blues~

Trails
Ingame Username BlueNote
Forum Username:BlueNote
True Color:Blue

~The Greens~
None

~ The  Yellows~
None

~The Blacks~
None

~The Whites~
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:36:22 pm by BlueNote »

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: ...::Kweli Michezo Lions::...
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 01:11:45 am »
well iwould love to be an alpha in the pride but unfortunatly i cant download maps

inner beauty come from within