Author Topic: Fusiors  (Read 1976 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Fusiors
« on: December 30, 2016, 01:28:29 am »
li'l place i can jot down notes of the species my Fursona is... enjoy?

base description:
Fusiors are a species with the back side of an equine and the front of a canine. the front of a wolf seems the most common. they are highly social creatures, and only live within one group. Fusiors cannot survive being on their own.
Fusiors are colored naturally, however their manes are unnaturally colored (ex; blue, pink, purple).
more to be added

types of Fusiors:
Wolf Fusior (very common)
Fox Fusior (uncommon)
Fennec Fusior (extremely rare; considered royalty)
Coyote Fusior (uncommon)
Domestic Fusior (rare; a Fusior with the front of any domestic dog)
more to be added

social life:
Fusiors reside in one single tribe, known only as the Fusior tribe. rarely anyone has seen the tribe. Fusiors work together under the 'leaders' of the tribe; the Alpha, Beta, Omega, and Gamma. the rest are dubbed Subs.
Fusiors are highly dependent on one-another, and those who are kicked out rarely survive.
more to be added

stages of life:
Pup~ the newborns of the tribe. they can hardly walk, but as they grow, their horse legs will grow stronger.

Foal~ the young of the tribe. their horse legs can hold them up, but they still have trouble with their canine legs now and again.

Adolescent~ the children of the tribe. this is when they can begin training under one of the Subs. at this stage, they can walk and run perfectly. their manes begin to grow long.

Teen~ growing stronger, the young Fusiors finish their training and join the Subs as a Newbie. their manes at this stage are medium in length and still growing.

Young Adult~ this is when Fusiors take a test to see how strong they are. the test is mostly hunting and battle training, but a Fusior may take on herb training if they desire. their manes stop growing at this point and will saturate in color.

Adult~ Fusiors gain their role of Sub, Guard Sub, Patroller Sub, or Medic Sub.

Elder~ Fusiors retire their regular Sub roles and become Elde Subs.
more info to be added

diets:
Fusiors are omnivores. their usual diets are rodents and plant life, though sometimes they will attempt to hunt bigger prey.
Fennec Fusiors have the privilege of being able to eat beetles and other bugs.
possibly more to be added

all i have for now. might draw pictures of the types of Fusiors if i feel like it.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:34:25 pm by babystrit »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Fusiors
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 01:34:50 am »
This is a very interesting species....I don't know why but I really REALLY like these as well.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 11:34:54 pm »
thank

added a bit on their diets by the way

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 02:45:06 am »
This sounds like a very unique species ya got here Cosmo! Very nice job with creating them!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.