Author Topic: Music problem  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Music problem
« on: December 21, 2015, 10:42:46 pm »
I changed the music on Feral Heart to different musics, but when it transitions, it makes a loud, kind of scratchy, loud, bleepy noise. Any way to fix this?

Offline Dex-Hart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Music problem
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 10:44:19 pm »
You may have to edit the music.cgf file in your FeralHeart folder. That or rename the music files to what the previous music files were called. Also, make sure you put the music files in the music folder. (FeralHeart>>Media>>Music)
In-Game User: Dex-Hart

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 11:36:47 pm »
i did those already. o3o

Offline Dex-Hart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 11:39:08 pm »
Then maybe something is wrong with the music file you're trying to use??? I'm not sure what else it could be
In-Game User: Dex-Hart

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 02:58:41 pm »
Have you done these steps by any chance?

Step One: First of all, you need to collect the music files you want to hear playing in-game, it doesn't matter how long the song lasts, as long as you have a song. However make sure it's an mp3 file! That is very important!

Step Two: After that go into Local Disk(C:)\FeralHeart\Media\Music and you should see; caves1, caves2, plains1, plains2, plains3 and title. You see them? Good, you'll need them later on. But remember; Caves1 & 2 are played in cave-like places. Plains1, 2 & 3 are played in Out-side places and the title mp3 is played when you open up the game and you're on the login screen.

Step Three: Copy the song you want and paste it into Local Disk(C:)\FeralHeart\Media\Music, once you have done that, rename the song you pasted to one of the default names. Exaple: If I have just pasted "SongySong" and I want to hear it on my login screen, I would rename it to "title". (Replace file if it asks you to.)

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone