Author Topic: This really needs to be stopped.  (Read 13253 times)

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
This really needs to be stopped.
« on: September 24, 2011, 04:27:46 pm »
I know that similar topics have been started and discussed on the forums and in-game,but I really think it's about time that this issue is handled. As many of you know,FeralHeart is filled with several different kinds of trolls,like the people who spam,type in all caps in general chat,and perhaps the worst of them all,the ones who have cyber-sex in the middle of Bonfire Island. There was a time I was on FeralHeart and there was a large group of people participating in this little "party" (If you wish to call it that) and it lasted for an extremely long time. During this time people tried to find moderators but as usual failed to find any (Not very surprising huh?),people tried to get this group to stop what they were doing,including me. I know this game isn't really aimed towards young children,but at a pretty wide age range,but some young children DO go on FeralHeart and experience people having cyber-sex and people swearing a lot. This is a real problem and it's getting worse. This community is going downhill at a pretty rapid rate,and it would be a shame if FeralHeart ended up the same way Impressive Title did because of the moderators not ever being on enough to do their jobs and handle these things. I know that you can simply hit the block button,but it's just ridiculous that all of this is happening. I'm sorry for contributing to the constantly growing mass of ranting topics about the way the game is,and if the topic needs to be locked,then please do so or move it. The stuff that goes on in-game is getting out of hand.
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline Derby

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: This really needs to be stopped.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 04:58:00 pm »
It would be nice if at least they put a movie Count on there where you can only do a number of movie over a period of time.

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 04:59:51 pm »
I agree,the movie spam is another issue that should be resolved and as soon as possible.
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 05:23:55 pm »
Mods cant be on all the time. They have a life too, school, job etc.
And they cant either be overwhere on same time.

If you catching someone breaking the rules, please take a screenshot and send to an administrator.

But I agree with you, those people really need to stop with what they are doing :3

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 05:25:52 pm »
True,very true. But I just feel this has been going on for quite some time and it would be nice to have something done about it. ^^ It would be a shame though that if it got so bad that certain actions have to be removed from the game due to people acting in such an inappropriate manner.

Offline Topaz

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 06:33:23 pm »
I agree with Sunpaw. This is getting out of hand. There aren't really any Moderators around to control them. I mean, people act like two year olds with perverted minds. And the amount of swearing is driving me mad. If their mad, they shouldn't say it aloud. Some people get on and see that stuff? This needs to be controlled. I know we have freedoms, but it's gone too far.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 06:47:44 pm »

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 07:08:22 pm »
I'll do that next time,Tigg,thanks. And yes it's extremely annoying. :)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 12:41:07 am »
I will not sound like a complete bum here but these topics has been here before, and mods are doing what they can here and stating this doesn't get us that further.

ended up the same way Impressive Title did because of the moderators not ever being on enough to do their jobs and handle these things.
Last time I looked it was for another reason xD

Thing is as mentioned above, there's mods, but they can't be everywhere. Instead of just saying there's people breaking the rules, take screenshots and report them to the mods and admins here on the forum instead. Mods cannot know out of the blue when something happened, what happened and how it started possibly, they're no gods. :/

There's bad things going on here and there on the game, there's no denying it, but you guys can infact make a difference by helping the mods.

We're sorry for the people behaving like this though.

Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 12:50:03 am »
Raging hormones... stupid people... they're everywhere. Unfortunately it's one of those things that just can't be stopped unless you have an enormous team of mods online at all times which is out of the question unless they're getting paid for it, which they're not.