Author Topic: This really needs to be stopped.  (Read 13258 times)

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
Re: This really needs to be stopped.
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 09:15:57 pm »
*pokes number of users playing in-game*

See that number? It's ridiculous! That number stayed at the 400's, even close to 500, but 600?

-and yeah, there are some users abusing their privileges. -I wonder how long will it take until the "prnt scrn" button gives way due to abuse? XD

-Probably going to be one of those people that abuse it.

Ayyy~

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 05:22:20 pm »
Spam most common thing on the internet, noobs which are the idiot who like trying to tick off people. You can tell them to stop but their too ignorant and obnoctious to listen to you, thats why i never bother unless i gets out of hand
Forsaken

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 05:23:28 pm »
it gets out of hand
Forsaken

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 07:38:24 pm »
It cant get out of Hand if Users wouldnt -only- just complain BUT help us doing somthing against it.
How?
Report them to us as soon as possible!
Take a Screenshot and just make sure it shows the USERNAME (NOT charactername!) of that User and then send us the Screen where it shows how someone goes off the Rules.

DONT use the freaking "Report Button" cause our oh so great Gamecreator hasnt made it work, so its useless.

We need your Help also, so if you Report to us, it would make it more easier and enjoyable for all of us.

-Angel-

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2011, 08:10:09 pm »
ended up the same way Impressive Title did because of the moderators not ever being on enough to do their jobs and handle these things.
Last time I looked it was for another reason xD
sorry if its off topic, but why did impressive title die? i never actually played it but i really wanna know dx

Okapi

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 08:31:41 pm »
I agree. All this behaviour is a bad influence to other players. I know the moderators are doing their best, and I hope this will be stopped soon.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:34:27 pm by Valenth »

Offline VivaBean

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~un mundo de amor~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 03:28:31 am »
Yeah, the mods are doing what they can. No doubt that they help a lot, but the fact of the matter is, it's really on our part to help contribute too. If we do see something, yes, take a screenshot. The mods cannot see everything. We can all play a part in helping it to die down a little.
~Intoxicated eyes, no longer live that life.
You should have learned by now, I'll burn this whole world down.
I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. 
You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your mind.~

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 03:51:04 am »
  One of the reasons this continues is because of those who take the approach of don't do anything about and and just leave. If you just leave it as it is, how is anything supposed to get done? Rather than make a thread like so many people have done and complain or make a thread saying they are leaving forever because of the appaling conditions or whatever, and those that think just blocking and pretending the issue doesn't exist

Want to know the real reason this issue persists?

1. People who pretend the issue doesn't exist and ignore it
  2. People who just block so they don't have to see it.
  3. People who just make threads and complain.
  4. People who make a thread and rage about appaling behaviour before claiming to leave forever.
  5. people who encourage it by "loling"

Those people would have to make up for like +90% of the community. They never report, thus the issue never leaves because the mods can't do a thing about the issue unless they catch teh person in the act. How are mods supposed to do anything when all people do is either complain or pretend it doesn't happen?

I mean yes, you should block them if their behaviour is bad, but at least report them first! Or they will never dissappear! No matter how much you claim everyone should just block them anbd ignore them will make them go away, the simple fact of the matter is IT DOESN'T WORK.

And no matter how funny you find it, it is against the rules. report it. I honestly think that those who simply sit there and lol or whatever should get a kick too. They encourage bad behaviour and just make the issue worse.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline VivaBean

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~un mundo de amor~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 04:11:37 am »
I agree with Kyu 100% fully.
~Intoxicated eyes, no longer live that life.
You should have learned by now, I'll burn this whole world down.
I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. 
You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your mind.~

Moclam

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:22 am »
I agree how you're compleatly upset about all of the things that go down, because you have a right to be.
However I do give simpathy to the mods. You now how hard it is to be a mod? Extreamly.
I do think Kovu should do something about some things, however we also need to take in-account that he go's to school full-time, he has a girlfriend, and probably has another job besides the job he has to maintain the game.

I think the best thing we can do is not complain about it, but rather like Tigg said, send her the screenshots and do what we can.