Author Topic: Is it my place to laugh?  (Read 2434 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Is it my place to laugh?
« on: December 30, 2011, 10:58:44 pm »
FeralHeart MMORPG Interview Part1

4:23 to 5:27

Slycan: Here's something my viewers and a lot of stalkers have been asking me. Pets, Items, Wings, Why take those away? Quote on quote.
Shady: The reason why those have been taken away from the game is Kovu, the creator, wants to make this game more in the style of realism. Lets face it, I don't think anybody's ever seen a lion with wings in real life. It's he's just going for that kind of, as the title suggests, feral. He wants to make that intergation to feral. He wants to make that what your playing as is as real as it can possibly be. So The items, pets, wings, magic, status, that kind of thing has been taken away from the game to stay in the style of what is essentially feral.
Can I laugh now.
[FH] Wings and Items Update!

I am not trying to make you think I disapprove because I totally love the wings and all and use them every day. I just want to say that some of the things that are flat out realistic and feral were taken away.
1.) Fighting
2.) Prey
And status would make it easier to see what is going on and all that. Plus having pets would mean a little more realistic to those who rp other things. (Ex: a deer for a person in a deer rp who is acting as a deer.) I know those will be added soon but again I am laughing over here. Also:
Leopard saves baby baboon

The liar and the thief

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Is it my place to laugh?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 11:14:44 pm »
You got some right to giggle I think.

But things can be very unpredictable. I think one of the main reasons why wings and items were placed in the game is to keep users entertained. I did not wish that badly for these things myself, but there was countless of users who wished for FH to be more like IT. And if the demands are big, and is constantly brought up, there's always chances it will happen.

I think these changes were actually for the better if I'm going to be honest.

But honestly.. Wings, items, I'm fine with those. But pets is far the most annoying thing I know from IT. I find it close to dumb and I really hope the same thing will not happen to FH. It's just out of place if anything and I hate e v e r y t h i n g about it.

Fun how things can change though.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 11:25:50 pm »
Well then hehehe. XD

The change was a good thing because members were dropping like flies. Seriously we lost a few of our best rpers because they got bored with running around and starring at each other. But now we have dash! and wings and hopefully more items.
Dash to Press X Robot Unicorn Fail.

I never really hated pets but agree that without a fight option they would be as useless as baby pets in perfect world. I hope though we get to have P.V.E P.V.P and PK.

The liar and the thief

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 01:28:37 am »
We lost some of our best RPers because we got a sudden influx of bad ones spamming up every RP in here as well XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 01:40:52 am »
That too. Terrible that now to get an rp started you have to have a dramatic highschool rp or an animal rp that allows sex. -.- Why people why?

The liar and the thief

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 11:16:51 pm »
Simply because for some reason all the childish rpers from other games saw this and said: Ohh i would like to troll this now.

And the best way to tell if their young is this: what teen would actually like rping what they see all most every day?
And the pets idea, I use to like pets but they were responseable for causing hacking just as much as items.
People would hack to get pets just as fast as they would an item.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 01:24:48 am »
Pets...were annoying. The flying fish in the air were just...weird? Wings I never cared about or missed, but items I was glad they were gone. People were trying to trade them like currency, and it was just becoming somewhat hostile. If they make them non tradeable, and everyone had the ability to use them (like the santa hat), I probably wouldn't worry as much. People wouldn't use them as a status tool and be aggro over them.

CrystalSprint

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 05:38:08 pm »
Just waiting for Griffions...