Author Topic: The Point of FH is?  (Read 2938 times)

toonartt

The Point of FH is?
« on: January 03, 2012, 11:19:54 pm »
I really want to enjoy this game and was just wondering what the point of it is?

How do I get to different worlds from the beginning world.

Jakee

Re: The Point of FH is?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 12:04:23 am »
Well, there are different portals and holes in the walls you can go through. There are 7 fun maps to explore plus you can download maps. All maps you download will be  located in The Cape Of Distant Worlds. On Feralheart you can create packs, roleplay, meet people, explore, and do anything you really want. If you want to have a really good experience with this game just meet alot of people and be friendly.

CrystalSprint

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 02:27:56 pm »
The point of Feralheart?
*shrugs*
I'm here to make maps.

James Wolf

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 07:41:17 pm »
The point of FH is to Have fun,make friends and be createive the varius RP's in the game are limetless So find one that you know you'll engoy and roll with the group.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 10:00:35 pm »
As Nathan stated, the "point" of FeralHeart is to enjoy yourself by role-playing, map-making, character-creating, chatting and plenty of other things. There are no missions, you're free to do whatever you please (as long as it's within the rules).

To get to different "worlds", (known as maps), you must find a portal and go through it. It's as simple as that.

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 02:57:20 pm »
The point of FeralHeart is to meet fake people and online predators.
:'(

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 03:11:14 pm »
The point of FeralHeart is to meet fake people and online predators.
:'(

Don't like it? Don't play it. Simple.

Why are we here?

The main principle is still the same; we are here to have fun, make friends and have a taste of the good life outside reality! You could see FeralHeart as a big 3D-chat, roleplaygame or just adventure.
You create your character in the menu with individual looks! You can change the pelt-colors, eye-color and even choose between diffrent markings.

I agree what was put in the 'home' section. c:
FeralHeart is unique in a way that you can find places without anybody to bother you, and also find a lot of pleasant people in-game and on the forums.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 04:48:10 am »
I think the point of Feralheart is to just have fun to your heart's desire! I mean you can do almost anything you want! You can make maps, custom characters, presets, have a danceline, role play, make new friends, start a pack, and so much more! By the way, you get from area to area using portals or gates. I hope you enjoy this awesome game, and if you are really new, welcome aboard :)