Author Topic: I Cant Find Any Friends  (Read 3528 times)

Yougie

I Cant Find Any Friends
« on: January 05, 2012, 10:09:22 pm »
  :( like the title says. i cant find anyone to hang out/roleplay with. am i doing something wrong? or do people always ignore the new guys...

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: I Cant Find Any Friends
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 10:11:32 pm »
Perhaps you should introduce yourself to someone around on the game? Or perhaps begin a conversation with general, even if you just state a topic. Joining role-plays that are advertised is a rather good way of gaining friends too.

Little tip? If you want to have good, long-lasting friends, do not say "Hey do you want to be friends?". You'll just get nubs that way, the majority of the time.

Yougie

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 10:18:22 pm »
i cant talk to anyone cause im eather ignored/seen as a treat (what?) plus no ones advertizing any rps

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 10:20:14 pm »
I just came of of FH, and there are a ton of advertisements for rps in Flourite plains!

If you're shy, you'll never get to know people. How about you try making friends on the forum?

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 10:32:06 pm »
i cant talk to anyone cause im eather ignored/seen as a treat (what?) plus no ones advertizing any rps

Are you in Fluorite Plains? All the advertisements are in there.

Yougie

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 10:54:49 pm »

Are you in Fluorite Plains? All the advertisements are in there.
im usualy in the snow place.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 10:56:00 pm »
It's pretty inactive in the South Pole, if that's what you mean. Head on over to Fluorite if you're looking for more people.

Yougie

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 11:08:07 pm »
It's pretty inactive in the South Pole, if that's what you mean. Head on over to Fluorite if you're looking for more people.
well taht got me nowhere. mostly people arguing and people ignoring my requests to join their groups >>

Giraffe

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 11:21:10 pm »
If you can conquer Ascension, Sky's Rim is a beautiful great place to make friends and have a nice convo. [If you ignore the glitterdogs and sparklelions ....unless you are for those type of people in the community.] Some of the people who speak on General are not great influences and can cause fights sometime, so I usually avoid friends there. Joining a roleplay is a great way to go, and if you want to get GOOD friends, a mapped roleplay is great, plus you can find some quite skilled roleplays there, usually C:!

Also, if none of those places are going to help you, I think it would be fun to meet ingame and see if I would like to consider you as a "friend". Some nice convo would be great!

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 10:44:25 pm »
I guess you should gave up playign this game before you get Heart Borken or get catch by weird people...