Author Topic: I Cant Find Any Friends  (Read 3525 times)

Offline Marilyn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I Cant Find Any Friends
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 09:23:06 pm »
I had the same problem when I played, so I'm hoping to get to make friends on the forums before I bother re-downloading the game. It's intimidating surrounded by so many members but try getting to know people on the forums or join roleplays and it'll get easier.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 04:54:12 am »
Pffftt dear I'll be your friend if you want xD! I love meeting new people, so perhaps I'll see you around some time! It would be nice to meet you and hang out :)

Offline Revi Wolfe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 01:34:24 am »
I always seem to be able to barge in in the middle of some rps.

Make some good characters and use original names. Get a great expression and write something about him/her in the bio. Believe me alot of people are actually interested in it.

One of the best moments I had was, that there was an Drama Rp going on in Ficho tunnel and I turned on my Main character.
I kept reading what was happening and orientated a bit around who was who. One was hurt and I barge in  -Rp modes-  If I could help them. I was directly into that rp and got accepted right away.

Also, try to keep standing at a group and wait if someone says hi to you. Go further into that talk and u sometimes even get somewhere.
If you dont want to rp and happen to see someone talking about music, barge in and join the talk.

Dont hessitate just jump into rps if possible.  -some say its a private rp then u just leave-.

Really, try that it works. Dont doubt, just break into those rps and use some beginner lines wisely, so you most likely will be read and not ignored.
IF you happen to be ignored and they just dont seem to react. They happen to talk in a group.

I never pay attention to the advertisements. they take way too long for me.  Ficho tunnel,Fluorite plains and the cape are great maps for that.

xxx Revi