Author Topic: sorry if this is in the wrong place/ What have people done to you that annoys u?  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
I was just RPing when some one came up to me and was named Bubble the husky, told me to get out of a public map for no reason! They were GoddModding me like cracks neck open no miss no dodge, and they were saying that they were MODS! There were some other people but I fogot ther names... And they blocked me for no reason!!! ??? :( and about every one I saw broke a rule. the rule was no cursing and they did!!! ps: I wish we still had a report button. And if we did, if some one reported some one, the message would go straight to a MOD. I hope Tigg is seeing this...  :-\

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
There are so many threads like these, you could just post on them, yes?

The report button never worked, you need to send your report to a moderator on the forum. Take screenshots and upload them, showing us what the person did wrong.

Members also need to take action, moderators aren't always around to keep the game clean. Impersonating a Mod and swearing are very wrong. Please next time take a screenshot and send it to a mod.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Next time be sure to take a screenshot that has both the username and the character name and send it to an admin. The old report button didn't work, and that was why it was removed. These people will continue doing this if you don't report them. I'm going to lock this, if you have a problem with how the game is modded please send Admin a PM, the forum is no place to discuss this, and as Ramine said, there are other threads specifically for this kind of stuff.

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like this re-opened, but there isn't much "General discussion" you can derive from this.