Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 30874 times)

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
Rude people.
« on: February 20, 2011, 07:16:52 pm »
Trolls. Rapists. N00bs. Spoilt brats. Powerplayers. Mate beggars. Relieve some steam and have a rant in this thread about your negative experiences in FH.

Old rant, I'm over it now:

It's very sad. I am a friendly person but I don't RP much. I like to hang out though, but in doing so I am met with abuse by people RP ing there. I wouldn't mind if its a RP then said pride or pack WOULD get defensive over some random rogue. But sometimes RPers ignore me altogether.

But today some people were very rude to me when I was on my hyena char. >> I mean it's a public map, I was hanging out in the plains watching what other people were doing, doing a little RP myself, hopping up on some rocks when I entered a wolf territory and a pack of wolves began to harrass me. I tried to join in, but they PREVENTED me from doing so by GODMODDING i.e. "ripping my face off" and swearing, allcaps, calling me stupid, threatening to report, etc. In the end I just gave up and sat there in their territory because what can they do? I suppose I was provoking them a bit but c'mon, the way I see it it's a public map. I could be a kid wanting to make some friends only to be screamed at to get lost.  If I really was a problem they could have whispered to me kindly to leave or at least leave godmodding out of it.

So I sent one of them a whisper asking whether they really were RPing or whether they were serious but I got no reply. The whole community needs to lighten up and be considerate of other people who may not RP as often as they and merely want some friendly interaction! Or if it's a RP, at least give me a fighting chance instead of ripping my face off.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 02:51:08 pm by Leo Pardus »
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
Re: Rude people.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:49:43 pm »
sadly FH ppl dont care about it as far as ive seen it. They refuse to make a slight filter because it will hinder them in RPs (please...).
They say: if you want a good exploration or just hang out peacefully.. go to other RP sites. OR block them OR switch off chatbox...
Well yeah.. this shows what ppl here are...
I would recommend for you to ignore all of them, and hopefully we 2 meet somewhere and we can have a nice RP without "godmodding" or "ripping off each others faces". lol

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 08:33:34 pm »
Yes i agree with that Gargantor said just ignore them all.
The map isnt made for them... :P

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:39:10 pm »
I suggest just blocking them.
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 09:26:12 pm »
I don't really like putting people on ignore. But thats just me. I'm just mentioning in general that this is what goes on. I also see a lot of people talking about secks and whatnot which I find quite disturbing.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 10:06:55 pm »
Well, if they become abusive / not friendly / threatening, just remember that it's pixels in a game. If they are realy ruining your fun, you should block them. It may seem.. rude, to do. But if they do not want to work along and be a friendly community member, then they deserve to be blocked, I suppose.

Or, report it to staff. I'm sure they can help you somehow.
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 10:27:34 pm »
I would suggest blocking them, and report them to a mod/admin. It's a public map. Not a private map. They really should show respect! Whether they were roleplaying or not.

CaptainSparrow

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 04:33:53 am »
I ran into this same wolf pack a few days ago too, I just sat my furry butt on their rock and refused to leave and went AFK until they gave up and walked away lol. Some people are just ignorant.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 05:32:30 pm »
Just remember, like other people, you can just block them or ignore them, but if things get to bad, discuss it with an Admin, or just report them. c:
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Wudiin

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 10:21:10 pm »
I just ignore them and giggle at their attempts. I have never ran into a pack/pride/clan who tried to kill me, I just tell them I'm watching out of being bored and they leave me be. I have noticed a slight dislike against hyena's though... but maybe thats just me X3. Block and or ignore, grab the pop corn and watch the LOL's :D