Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 30878 times)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: Rude people.
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 01:01:11 am »
I TOTTALLY AGREE with you! i was sitting in a cave and a whole bunch of rpers started standing up and looking at me saying things like" get out of here River ( my wolfes name ) " and " LEAVE ". It got really anoying, I fought back, made the rage and snarl expressions, and all that. And now they probly think they drove me off becuase at that precise moment mom came and told me to get off the computer!  >:( >:(  I agree with the blocking, but I can't find them again to block them and never thought about it at the time. :P and if ANY of those rpers are reading this...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:04:34 am by Firespirit »

Wudiin

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 08:27:29 pm »
reacting is the WORST thing to do. It's what they want, so don't give them that. The worst pack I've been around is Greypack. I like sitting on the hills where they claim their territory to take screenshots and F3 spy on peoples (because I'm weird like that). Just ignore them no matther what and if it gets bad enough, block and report.

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 08:48:49 pm »
That's exactly what I like to do Wudin!

I have decided not to put anyone on ignore. I find their reactions amusing, in a pathetic kind of way. Some people even have the nerve to ask, no, DEMAND for me to move from a cave when I was already there. Someone even demanded me to move and to do as they say because they were a mod, helping someone out, and said they would ban me. I didn't buy it though. I'm not as daft as they seem to think I am!

But yeah if they ask me to move and threaten me I just say an outright "no". In the end they do give up.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Wudiin

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 02:19:49 am »
I have never blocked someone. I find the whole -rips out throat and kills- thing waaay to funny to do so XD, THEN I explain how a wolf could never take on my feline character (considering that she is the size of a lioness) and that a neck bit is useless (she wears a large and very thick leather collar, which has metal parts that could break a wolves canine teeth should they bite too hard) and watch them nerd rage over it LOL.

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 02:37:33 am »
I've never ran into such a rude bunch before. But I think you should take some screenies (like your already doin) and show them to some mods. But seriously, Bonfire, Flourite plains, and Ficho Tunnel are not anybody's to claim.

They try that with me and I'll just stay my furry butt where I am and laugh in their faces. I know responding is a bad call, but sometimes you can reverse the situation and totally own them. xD Ive done it a few times but I dont suggest it.

Stupid people will be stupid. Nothing they can do to you on an online game lol. They fail with their godmodding. How much better can it get? xD

Twiliac

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 04:09:35 am »
That's exactly what I like to do Wudin!

I have decided not to put anyone on ignore. I find their reactions amusing, in a pathetic kind of way. Some people even have the nerve to ask, no, DEMAND for me to move from a cave when I was already there. Someone even demanded me to move and to do as they say because they were a mod, helping someone out, and said they would ban me. I didn't buy it though. I'm not as daft as they seem to think I am!

But yeah if they ask me to move and threaten me I just say an outright "no". In the end they do give up.

If someone was impersonating a mod, or saying they were. Should of screen shot it and reported it.

It's quite ban able.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 03:31:07 am »
Stupid people will be stupid. Nothing they can do to you on an online game lol. They fail with their godmodding. How much better can it get? xD
Popcorn and a soda, plz.

First they irked me and now I've become rather entertained. I enjoy watching them flout about with their words like fish. :P I usually just ignore them, because they entertain me when I do. > >

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 11:59:13 am »
Will remember that Twilia.

Also yes. It doesn't bother me any more. In fact it's entertaining :D
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Fleech-Hunter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Holt Lutraaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 09:08:57 am »
I've noticed quite a bit of rude behavior on FH, as well as a serious level of immaturity.

Granted, this could be chalked up to the age group (I'm a college-aged individual, and teeny-boppers do tend to make me lol). But also have I met some rather mature 12-13 year olds in-game that RP with a talent that will no doubt continue to develop with time.

I've ran a couple hellhound pack RPs and we always try to pull nearby chatters and passerbys into the action, not by face ripping mind you, but by greeting them and asking their business in our temporary RP "territory". lol, It's never very violent or abrasive, and most people interact with us quite well without trouble.

But I suppose that might be because we want to RP, not godmod. xD lol, We want the interaction, not to just rip people's faces off. xD
"We are the music-makers and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
~ Willy Wonka

Wudiin

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 01:38:55 pm »
>_> I've sadly only met one canine clan/pack that r=treated me with niceness when I passed by, and it was only because the highest ranked members actually had some sense on their heads. After they wen inactive I dreaded going past that area because it was the most aggressive pack to random people I had ever seen. Now I tend to avoid the more pouplated areas of plains if I'm alone, but if I'm feeling adventrous I'll wonder about looking for LOL cows to entertain me.