Author Topic: Rude people.  (Read 30877 times)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Rude people.
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2012, 05:31:33 pm »
Yuh, I don't really get annoyed when someone whispers me, but I don't like it when people don't
answer me. I understand if their on brb but if they whispered me a second ago and then go silent.. then bleh.. xD

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2012, 04:00:58 am »
It is sad when people treat you like trash:personally I find that rudeness difficulty to ignore or forget. I found that people on games tend to be focused, which makes them crabby, typically toward two different groups of players, (other than N00BS) on Feral Heart, hyenas, (because people who play hyenas tend to be irritating), and rogue ppl.(AKA intruders). I don't treat people like that. Did you try forgiving them? Its not fun and you may never see retribution, but the players that act like that get rejected them selves, develop bad reputations and eventually disband their own RPs due to internal strife and rude behavior, which will come out even to their own friends. I try to leave Role-Play groups alone entirely, unless they are looking for positions. I tend to look for RP's that have a community/ open atmosphere (AP Valley RP, Etc.).
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:06:07 am by evelynn »

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2012, 02:47:40 pm »
You know what hacks me off most of all are people who swear in the game, it is inconsiderate to other people who use the game and don't want to hear such foul language. Plus, there's young people (yeah yeah, I know it's the internet). I don't care if they swear in real life, in fact I sometimes do, but in the game I always make an effort never to use offending words. It's not that hard. I see the f word a lot and when I do it makes me angry. I think these people lack an imagination to think up other words to use in the given situation. Falling off the last ring in Ascension Island without saving or expressing your angst for your difficult life in the real world for everyone to hear is no excuse. These people are rude and are almost as bad as the rapists and the trolls. Almost.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2012, 02:53:36 pm »
Rude peeps 'everywhere.
Dey' are even under your computer software.

Anyone on the internet has a choice to make, be a derp, or be a goodiegoodie. I prefered to be a goodie goodie, but as for trolls. Well, 'tis a different story.
I'm not seeing as many trolls on general now-days, thanks to the help of the FH community staff and just active peeps on general, but (as me and Rimfrost would know) some complete and utter fool started cursing at Rimfrost as she tryed to calm general down. I recall: ''I hate you MOD! You SUCK!''.
Now don't you hate that?

I agree Leo.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2012, 03:16:02 pm »
Rude peeps 'everywhere.
Dey' are even under your computer software.

Anyone on the internet has a choice to make, be a derp, or be a goodiegoodie. I prefered to be a goodie goodie, but as for trolls. Well, 'tis a different story.
I'm not seeing as many trolls on general now-days, thanks to the help of the FH community staff and just active peeps on general, but (as me and Rimfrost would know) some complete and utter fool started cursing at Rimfrost as she tryed to calm general down. I recall: ''I hate you MOD! You SUCK!''.
Now don't you hate that?

I agree Leo.

Durr, totally agree wiff yew Zar. <3
Though, there are days that general just goes loco and even if a moderator kicks the person causing the problem.
It still continues after they log back in. D:

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2012, 04:23:16 pm »
I guess the big thing is to forgive and ignore them. One time I was on an island ON A PUBLIC MAP, and some horses came and harassed us  saying, "How do you like being circled now lion?" and just making fun of us and pretending to "pet" us and saying "here kitty kitty." I never chased or circled a horse player in my life! They just indiscriminately accused me of chasing them. I defend other horse/zebra/prey animals and tell other people harassing them to leave them alone! I just laughed and played along with it. Eventually they just left.I determined not to be mad at them, it wasn't worth it. LOL
It is so funny how other player will forget that there are people playing the game. I am not as horse, zebra, lion or a donkey! I am a human and people aren't always respectful but, I know that it isn't worth being angry over something so petty as *eats face off*, or *pets the pretty lion*.

Until Kovu adds an east face off button or makes it so players can kill me.... I will do this....

The pic says it all. In the meantime.... LETS find some good community. Private map Role Players are usually more respectful.....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:46:32 pm by evelynn »

Come back horsie!!!

Offline catwarrior

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Kitkatcrunchness
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2012, 04:28:39 pm »
I guess the big thing is to forgive and ignore them. One time I was on an island ON A PUBLIC MAP, and some horses came and harrassed us  saying, "How do you like being circled now lion?" and just making fun of us and pretending to "pet" us and saying "here kitty kitty." I never chased or circled a horse player in my life! They just indiscriminately accused my of chasing them. I defend other horse/zebra/prey animals and tell other people harassing them to leave them alone! I just laughed and played along with it. Eventually they just left. Now the only thing worth remembering was some of the jokes they made. :)
Whoa! I feel like quoting the whole thread. I was looking in general this morning, barely anyone talked. And poor Rimmy! That person's got risks doing that to anyone, let alone a mod.
:3 ~I'm baaaaaaaaaack!~

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2012, 04:52:16 pm »
<<<<<<<PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHARACTERS HAVEN"T ANY CLAWS>>>>>>
((no way to hurt, wasted comment. The only way ripps face off would work is if you Rp'd back. They are the ones who lose... So forget about it and move on. It's not worth them getting to you.))

Come back horsie!!!