Author Topic: Feral-Heart HD for v1.15  (Read 22861 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Re: Feral-Heart HD for v1.15
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2018, 08:25:42 pm »
Has anyone gotten this to work properly? I know it's an old thread and forgive me for posting, but I cannot get ANY of the ENB mods to work with the game. I have preset sync also, which I wouldn't imagine would mess things up, but I am at a loss.
All I wanted was darker nights and now I've fallen down the rabbit hole leading to no results. :/

Make sure you are using DirectX 9 and not OpenGL for the rendering subsystem.

Oof. I haven't posted here in a while haha

I don't know if this would count as necroing an old thread but forgive me if it is, I just really want answers. ^^"
So I have the file downloaded, and I don't know if I'm supposed to directly click the FeralHeart.exe in the folder but I did, and it fails to open and it says irrKlang.dll is missing from my computer. It IS installed on my computer, and properly too.

I don't know how you're supposed to launch it correctly or anything, can someone tell me how to do it properly or if I am doing it correctly, opening the .exe directly, can someone tell me how to fix it? IrrKlang.dll is installed and I don't think it should show that message.
Sorry if I sound like a noob or anything, because I know jack squat about anything tech related, I'm more experienced with Macs but I have FHD running on Windows atm. So I'm p much a lil noob.
  :P

Make sure that the DLL is inside the folder itself.