Author Topic: Chat Glitch  (Read 1249 times)

Offline primal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • Nectarheart
    • View Profile
Chat Glitch
« on: September 18, 2016, 12:07:48 am »

Salutations~ This is just a simple question.

I've seen a few people in chats with underlined text, however they typed it themselves, such as :

Example   

Does anybody know the command for this, I know there's a Ctrl+M for the other glitch along with a Ctrl+J.

Ingame username : ^ F o r e s t ^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Chat Glitch
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 01:31:17 am »
I will just leave a little reminder here, while it does not necessarily answer your question, you may find it to be useful. While some of the glitches aren't necessarily bad to use in the chat, many of them (including the glitch you are asking how to do) is considered spamming the chat and can get you in quite a bit of trouble if it's seen. Any glitches that underline words in the chat, write over other people's character names or messages in the chat, or space out that chat extensively are a few of the ones I would recommend steering clear of, since these can mess up the chat and clutter it up. Although I'm sure you have nothing but good intentions, I would be careful if you are considering using them in the chat.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline primal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • Nectarheart
    • View Profile
Re: Chat Glitch
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 01:38:40 am »
I will just leave a little reminder here, while it does not necessarily answer your question, you may find it to be useful. While some of the glitches aren't necessarily bad to use in the chat, many of them (including the glitch you are asking how to do) is considered spamming the chat and can get you in quite a bit of trouble if it's seen. Any glitches that underline words in the chat, write over other people's character names or messages in the chat, or space out that chat extensively are a few of the ones I would recommend steering clear of, since these can mess up the chat and clutter it up. Although I'm sure you have nothing but good intentions, I would be careful if you are considering using them in the chat.
Ah, im just planning on using it in a bio x3 I tend to steer far away from spam.

Ingame username : ^ F o r e s t ^