Author Topic: Confessions and Goodbye.  (Read 2326 times)

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Confessions and Goodbye.
« on: March 09, 2013, 05:41:19 am »
Hi. I'm Aphex, if you don't know me I was previously Neon_Kitty.

When I first started FH, it seemed like a great game and a great way to express my creativity and writing. Either on the game, or on the forums.

I got sick of being Neon_Kitty, and full out changed my acount info except for my username, which I can't change.

I truly feel horrible for this but... Majority of RPs I got into as Neon_Kitty didn't exactly work out for me and I wanted to start fresh. I started telling people I was Neon_Kitty's sister, which I don't even have a sister. I know. I feel horrible about that and it was really shallow.

Recently, I realized the Forum had become quiet and a lot of RPs that I entered were dying. I couldn't roleplay in 3rd person anymore, which was what everyone did.

I tried going back onto the game itself, but it has been so long since an update that it's just... Boring. I'm not like the other creative people, I suck at maps, presets, markings etc. I know that Kovu has been inactive for a very long time, and I know that's the reason. But I truly think that at least someone could make even the slightest change to FH to make it more interesting.

In the game, there are very few interesting roleplays to get into. It's like the Feral-Heart realm has become a social network. Sometimes there's an occasional RP, but even then, it only lasts for a while before everyone logs off and then never gets back on as that character again.

My writing habits have been less dedicated to Feral-Heart, which now makes it difficult to successfully roleplay a creature or animal. I spend more of my time on Quotev than anything.

Life hasn't been treating me well either.  I had to deal with moving, and now selling a lot of the things that are close to me. I've been dealing with some.... problems for a long time now, with no professional help.

Maybe I'll come back once FH+ comes back out.

Maybe.

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Confessions and Goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 05:50:50 am »
Aphex.. I know I haven't met you here before, but I am sorry to hear you've been going through some rough times. I sincerely hope they get better for you. -Offers you a hug-

As for your loss of interest in FH, I'm sorry to hear that as well. While it would be nice to have an update every now and then, there's not much we (or the staff, namely) can do about that, and so we're left to do what we can to make the most of what we have... After all, it's still a lot of potentially fun and fantastically creative opportunities left in this game. And, frankly, I don't see them really ending anytime soon, either.
But, that's just my bubbly opinion. ^-^
As a fellow roleplayer/writer, I understand that sometimes finding a truly active, longterm roleplay is tough, and about 1 out of every 7 you find might last past the first RP session. I totally get that. ._. -flail-
But, it is still the school year, and considering much of the FH community are still in school/college, it can be tough keeping a roleplayup and running this time of year (my own roleplay is dormant because of it!).
I don't necessarily lose hope in it, though, because summertime is when everybody comes back, and are much more active. It's roleplay prime-time. I wouldn't give up on the roleplay community in FH, personally. ;p

Either way, if you see it fit, then maybe a break from FH would benefit you, no? o: A little time away can sometimes let everything refresh when you come back, and it also gives you some downtown to handle other things in life.
Whatever you decide, we're still here to welcome you back with open arms whenever you return, and take care out there. <3
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 05:53:00 am by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Confessions and Goodbye.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 05:00:43 pm »
Aw, no! I've been in some of your roleplays, and the creativity blew me away! I was sure you were a Author! Well, one day I hope to see you again my fluffy! I as well hope that we could get some more updates, but Kovu has been extremely active, I don't blame him. Once in a while you have to get on with life and leave this Website. Hardly none of the roleplays stay active, and I hate that. We all hope to see your fluffy butt here again! Bye, -gives floof even though is going.-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused