Author Topic: Temporary Leave: Update Feb 23  (Read 4477 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Leave
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 09:47:28 am »
D'aww, I hope you get better soon Lord-chan.<3 Slurp up some soup too. ^3^

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 08:23:55 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that you're not well. I hope you get to feeling better, and I hope to see you soon.
Inactive

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 09:14:25 pm »
Aww :( You'll be missed by me. -evenifidontcomemuchherenowz-
We all love you. All of us are hoping that you get better soon.
<3

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 03:57:55 am »
Thank you all for the support and kind words. You all mean a lot to me so I think it's only appropriate that you know what's going on.

For several days now I have been struggling to eat. Earlier this week I started having a strange sensation in my mouth every time I swallowed that felt like something was stuck in my throat. I checked but couldn't find anything. I lost all my appetite and feel absolutely no hunger. As the days have gone by my condition has only worsened. My mouth and throat have gotten very dry making it difficult for me to swallow things. I've been able to drink water luckily to try to remain hydrated. I've force fed myself soup, mashed golden & sweet potatoes, as well as peeled apple slices. Those have been the few things I've been able to eat the past few days.

Yesterday I became very light headed until the point that I could not stand or sit up. I had to lay down on the sofa and was rushed to the emergency room. When I arrived in the emergency room I was rushed in on as stretcher and hooked to IV. From there several tests were run on me and I spent several hours in the Emergency room. For days I had no sign of fever but when they checked me I had a fever of 106. I was given Tylenol and had an EKG done on me. My tests all showed up fine and my doctors seemed confused. They told me it might be a viral infection that I have to wait out. I returned home and I've been on strict watch. I've been being force fed potatoes and soup still as well as soy ice cream. I'm also drinking lots of water and pedialyte to preserve and maintain my electrolytes. My throat is still dry and I still lack any appetite but I'm trying hard to maintain myself. I feel very weak still.

I miss you all terribly. All I ask is that you keep me in your prayers. Please pray that I make a full recovery and soon. I love you all and I hope to be with you all again soon.

Please remember in the meantime to send any messages for questions and or reports to the other staffy. I will not be able to answer them for now.

Again thank you all for giving me something to look forward to when I return. You're all very kind people.

Also thank you Shally for all your advise and support during this difficult time of mine.

I will try to keep you all up to date.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Leave: Update Jan 6
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 04:15:43 am »
Oh my God, Sura, hun, I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through all of that. I'm glad you're in good hands, though, and I'm glad you've been keeping yourself hydrated and fed. You're a strong lady. <3

Know that we'll be just fine over here, you focus on bucking this infection and getting well. Thanks for keeping us posted, dear. All our prayers to you. <3
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 05:49:14 am »
Oh geez, an infection? Yikes, I really hope you get better soon, Sura, and I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers! Stay safe and keep focusing on your health, 'kay? ;u; Thanks for keeping us updated on this, too! <3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 06:28:28 am »
D8 oh noooo my poor bby.
I didn't think your sickness was that bad, good Lord.
I will have you in my prayers hun. Im feeling so hurt that out of all the people this is happening to it had to be you. If only I lived closer DX I would be there in your time of need.
Please be safe hun, I want you to come back to use healthy.
Thank you for letting us know of your condition Lordy <333333
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 06:32:03 am by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 01:51:55 pm »
As sweetie, do nothing but rest and regain your health and strength. I'm only a few seconds away by Skype message <3 if you ever are lonely and just need company, send me a message on Skype. Lord knows I respond within 30 seconds, I'll be praying for you!
Signature by Adelish

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 02:03:21 pm »
Awwwwh, poor Sura.
I hope you get better soon. DX
-Hands some soop-
You are a very strong lady.
-Hands noble price- Stay strong! ;)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 02:45:39 pm »
Ohmygosh Sura!  I feel so bad for you right now, I hope you get better quickly so that nothing else happens, keep eating those taters, they're yummy for you.  Get plenty of sleep and do whatever you need to get better, good luck.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906