Author Topic: Alpha's Departure *update see last post*  (Read 4764 times)

AlphaEclipse

Alpha's Departure *update see last post*
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:12:34 pm »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:13:40 am by AlphaEclipse »

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha's Departure
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 11:25:43 pm »
Oh Alpha.. </3
I am going to miss you so much, and since you are going to be away for a while...I am going to bug you on Skype. I love you so much Alpha everyone here will miss you and love you forever you beautiful fluff. You helped make a huge difference in this wonderful little world of ours. <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 11:29:12 pm »
I...I don't know what to say. Never thought I'd see a thread posted by you here. It's kind of making me sad. You're a lovely person and an asset to the community; you thorough deserved those MOTS titles.
While I'm sad to see you leave, it lifts my mood reading about the fun times you've had while you were here and the friends you made. Part of me kind of hopes that this isn't forever...and that you'll pop back in occasionally.
But if forever is indeed the case, I wish you the best of luck and a fond farewell. <3

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 11:30:25 pm »
Sorry to hear you're leaving, hun~
We have indeed shared some good memories here, in the forum and in-game. Plenty of fun and good laughs made. Poor Ronald will miss you! Oh good times...

But sadly life can tug and drag your arm, away from the things you love. Maybe you will find different interests and start to make new great memories, but all good things come out of it and will. You take care of yourself and have a good time with whatever you choose to do, dear. <3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 11:38:12 pm »
Ah, Alpha.
It's definitely sad to see you leave. I will definitely miss you girl. </3
But I understand.

Thank you for being the kind, friendly, funny and helpful person you are. You're an amazing member of this community, and an overall great person to be around.

I also hope to see you pop up from time to time, but if not, I wish you farewell and the best of luck out there. <3

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 11:41:45 pm »
Saggy! <'3 We're all going to miss you so flippin' much! It's going to be not the same with your lovely/amazing/fabulous person like you around. Love you Alpha, and I'm glad your focusing your time on RL but also upset about you leaving for a period of time. We are always open to you with hairy armpits I mean arms! <3 The community will never forget how much dedication and compassion you've given and displayed to this community. You are a truely an amazing/kind and special person. And you are very dear to me and many to others. But I am glad you are taking the big step and do what's best for your life <3 OH and I still have Derpy Saggy <3 I love you Alpha. <3 I'm not saying Good-bye to you because I know you'll come back in time. And I will casually glomp-hug you. So. See ya in the future. <3 Stay Beautiful and fabulous. Oh and Hold Raphi's Mom. <3

Love Rava/RaraLara
<3
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:48:16 pm by .:.Rava.:. »

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 11:42:46 pm »
NO. MY LOVE. DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!! :'(

jkjk lol

I'm sorry that you have to leave Alpha. You were an amazing, helpful person to contribute to the forums. However, I'm glad that you are putting your life first. It's always best to focus on your real life more than what's happening on the internet. I hope you had some great years in the FeralHeart community. We truly enjoyed your company.

Thank you for putting up with my stupid junk too. I and SIMBA OFFICIAL will miss you dearly (even though I'm barely on him anymore lol) <33333

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 11:44:48 pm »
Oh my god I knew this topic would make me cry.

Alpha I don't even know where to start. I guess I should start with Thank You. You've inspired and touched my heart in so many ways that I can't even begin to express. Your dedication and loyalty to this game always amazed me and truly left me in awe. I can barely remember a day without you in my life. I never knew it was possible to love someone so much that I've never even seen before I met you. Your humor and your genuine kindness will always inspire me and keep a smile on my face. Youre so so helpful and always willing to try. Even when you've got to stop and explain all of the computer techy stuff that I'm oblivious of, you still do it with a smile and without hesitation. It amazes me every day how hard I laugh because of you and our stupid childish jokes. Ever since I can remember online you've been my Best Friend. Joking around, cuddling, wiping each other's tears, even starting #2FAB4U together. I couldn't have asked for a better friend. You've helped me get through so much and I can't even explain to you what an impact you've had on my life personally. I've told you things I can't even tell the people I see every day, and yet you're more supportive then they could ever be. I'm not even sure how to say goodbye to you, even if it may be temporary. All the little pieces of chance that led me to you. All the times we had and the laughed we've shared. Even when we finally got the chance to voice chat. All those times will stay with me. No matter how many times we insult each other, you'll always be so ridiculously important to me. We've never gotten into one fight. Or even a disagreement. I know more about you then I know about anyone on here. But over all of that, I know life can get crowded and hard to manage sometimes. So I guess this is goodbye for now. I love you.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:54:56 pm by Vask »

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 12:14:29 am »
Aww Saggy <333
I will miss your derpy butt in FH bruh!! D':

Thank you for mentioning me in your post, great to know I made a difference in your experience in this awesome community. You will definitely be greatly missed here. Well, I'm more than honoured to be able to call you a friend and you are one friendship I will treasure 5eva.
Despite the sadness of seeing you 'leaf', life is more important. So take care of your floofy self and best of luck with school and everything else that life throws in your face. If you ever want to talk, you know how to reach me and don't forget about me as I will never forget about you.

Please come back as soon as life allows!

Love you bruh
-Raphi

Oh, and how dare I forget.. HOLD MY MOM! x'D <33

It was late when I wrote this up and my brain wasn't fully functioning lol. So edited this post a bit today.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:57:39 pm by Raphilion »

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 12:33:33 am »
I'm really sadden to hear this, but I understand.

Thank you, for all that you've done for us, this community, and for being such a sweet and funny person to hang around with.
You will be very very missed.

I do wish you luck with everything, and I hope that some times you will get the chance to come visit us.
Take care! And thank you again.

Love// Shally