Author Topic: Alpha's Departure *update see last post*  (Read 4766 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Alpha's Departure
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2015, 03:36:24 am »
Aw, alright Alpha.

Goodbye, and take care.
We'll miss you with all of our hearts, we've enjoyed your deeds to the community.

Enjoy the rest of your wonderful life. o3o
Best of wishes, the FeralHeart community. <3

AlphaEclipse

Alpha's Departure *update see last post*
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 12:00:09 am »
Hey guys :) Thank you all so much for your messages... <3 I appreciate it so much. Anyways, I've recently found out I'll have much more time than I thought I would when I typed this, so I've made the decision to stick around longer! I just love this game and community way to much to just leave. Although I will not be leaving as I said previously, I probably may not be as extremely active as I one was since I'll still be busy.
My previous post was dramatic, and I feel bad to just say "hnng I take it back." Sorry for the scare! lol
If someone can lock this for the time being, that would be great. :) Thank you. <3

Offline Cola 42

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 12:06:54 am »
:O no Alpha no _tackles and cuddles- but any way is there any other way to perhaps stay in touch with you like Kik?

Made by Thyme

In game Name- Cola 42

wolfdog01

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 12:07:14 am »
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh! ^^ Return your floofy bootah back here gurl!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2015, 12:11:02 am »
:O no Alpha no _tackles and cuddles- but any way is there any other way to perhaps stay in touch with you like Kik?
:3 aww <3 Read the last thing I posted :D I just updated this.

Hey guys :) Thank you all so much for your messages... <3 I appreciate it so much. Anyways, I've recently found out I'll have much more time than I thought I would when I typed this, so I've made the decision to stick around longer! I just love this game and community way to much to just leave. Although I will not be leaving as I said previously, I probably may not be as extremely active as I one was since I'll still be busy.
My previous post was dramatic, and I feel bad to just say "hnng I take it back." Sorry for the scare! lol
If someone can lock this for the time being, that would be great. :) Thank you. <3