Author Topic: This probably goodbye  (Read 4767 times)

Preach

This probably goodbye
« on: May 06, 2016, 11:09:46 am »
Let's be honest, I lost the sparks for the FeralHeart forum. I have more acquaintances than friends...and probably more enemies than friends. To be honest it doesn't bother me but what's the point having fun if you have no friends? I probably have one good friend here but I'm not saying names. Not only that I'm seriously a jealous person. I can be jealous out of any thing... Anyway, not only that but someone told me some people are spreading rumors about me - and talking about me. People who I don't know talk wanna talk about me and it's frustrating. But let's think of the positive. I won for members of the season; that was fun. I really still do appreciate the people who nominated me and voted for me.

Anywho I don't know what else to do. I swear once this post posted many people are gonna skype me why I left. I really don't like people like that. All I am going to say it's personal. I hope y'all respect that. Who knows half of y'all are going to be happy but I can't say much. So I'm going stay quiet from awhile. Thank you.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: This probably goodbye
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 11:17:07 am »
I am so sorry to hear about that. I know how it feels not having friends, but trust me you will make many friends, and if there spreading rumors about you just ignore them or tell them to stop. If you ever need a friend or want to talk just message me. <3 Also many people will be sad if you left because I know lots of people like you in the community. I know it's you're choice if you want to leave, but remember people will miss you a lot, and would hate to see you go.  I hope everything goes good for you. Best of wishes to you. <3 I would be sad if you left because you are a really helpful floof and you are friendly to everyone, including me. Don't listen to the haters, they are either jealous or just want to pick a fight. Trust me I've been there, and I always ignore them.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 11:20:31 am by Fireboss »

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 12:30:54 pm »
Oh Preach, I'm  really sad to see this. I know how you feel when I joined the forums I felt surrounded by strangers. Farewell till then Preach-chan.

-CeramicSoul
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 01:27:52 pm »
Aww Preach :( It's so sad to see you go. Even though I didn't really get a lot of time to know you, you still are a wonderful and inspiring person to me and I wish you all the better wherever you may go. If you ever want to chat or something, you know my dA you can reach me through. I wish and hope all the best of luck for you! Take care<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 04:59:18 pm »
Oh, Preach, I'm so sad to see ye go. I wish I had been able to get to know ye better here in the community. Ye are a kind person, and always caring to others. I'm so sorry to hear that people are spreading rumors! I am honestly aghast that someone could possibly talk bad 'bout someone as nice as ye. Keep y'er chin up, and don't hesitate to email me! I'm open to chat anytime and maybe we can be buddies. I'll miss ye 'round here. </3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 06:20:57 pm »
It's okay; I understand why you'd go. I've kinda been in that position myself, losing spark for FH with no friends or anything to keep me there, especially on the forum. So I just tipped off. Not even sure if I said goodbye, sadly, since I often forget to do so - Likely because my leavings are more gradual. 8I If that's the right word.

It's sad, though, that people would be spreading rumors about you. Some people in this world seem to judge others they don't understand, that don't fit into their picture. You seem to be a bit different yourself, but that's okay. You'll get there.

Sad to see you go. <3 But I'm sure we'll cross paths again someday, Preach. So, g'bye for now.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 07:12:32 pm »
Awhhh Preach...I'm gonna miss ya dearly and everyone that ever associated themselves with you will too.
You have been a true delight and I'm glad that made contact with you and started chatting with you a bit. The world I'd full of cruel people but there's some good eggs here. I hope the weight will get lifted off your shoulders and maybe there will be a day when you look back on this, you'll brush it off and keep your chin up and proudly walk the course of life. ( So off topic ). - Glomps - You take care darling, if there is a moment you decide to return, you're gonna be loved , especially by me c; - Evil Chuckles -
Not saying goodbye, so instead....See Ya Later ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 07:21:54 pm »
Aww, Preach that's terrible! It's really no fun to have rumors about you, believe me, I've been there loads of times. You've been such a great, friendly and overall amazing addition to the community, and it's sad to see you leave, but if you change your mind, we'll all be waiting with open arms for you, hon. Take care of yourself. <3

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 08:36:25 pm »
It's quite a shame you're leaving. But I hope you find happiness where-ever you go.

Have a good life. ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 09:49:46 pm by Pkf7 »

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2016, 09:09:48 pm »
*Huggles* Really sorry you feel that way Preach! I wish I could have helped in some way. But FH will miss you, no matter what some people think. And if you ever decide to come and visit, we will welcome you with open paws.