Author Topic: Quiting for a while. (Leaving forever, edited.)  (Read 1614 times)

Offline SoulSisterWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • hay hw u all doin 2nite
    • View Profile
Quiting for a while. (Leaving forever, edited.)
« on: July 03, 2011, 11:47:12 pm »
Hey, everyone.. Uhm, im gonna be leaving for a while. But just untill i get the game's patch figured out. Which sadly wont be soon... So uh, bye. Guys. 3|                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Edit: Leaving forever, the patch still wont work and im getting sick of it. So.... I'll miss you guys, Sheiba. I luffles you 3; (Best freind homie way) I'll miss you too Cyrus, Spirit, you guys were the best out of the game. Just coming on made me smile when i saw your usernames, i love you guys. Dont forget that i wont forget you. <333
I'll come check on the forums every month, i wont push FH out of my mind cause the stupid patch.

~Your best friend, Soul
~Dedicated to, SpiritWolf, CyrusFox, and SheibaTheLioness
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:44:47 pm by SinderPaint »
i dunno what to put here, so...hi. how's it going.