Author Topic: Who here played/plays Nintendogs? [3DS and/or DS]  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Who here played/plays Nintendogs? [3DS and/or DS]
« on: February 08, 2018, 12:02:51 am »
Title says it all.

God, I miss my old cartridge. Somehow bought like, SO many dogs I filled out the hotel. I don't know how.
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Who here played/plays Nintendogs? [3DS and/or DS]
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 01:01:46 am »
I have Nintendo dogs and cats for the 3DS, but I can't play it atm because my 3DS is broken. :<

I had a Shiba Inu named Sasha, a husky named Sealki, and a min-pin named Winsten. I also have a black cat named Baby (just like the one i have in real life)
I won both the frisbee and lure competitions all the way through with Sasha, but not the obedience one because I don't like the mic feature. X)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 01:11:33 am »
Oh my gosh that game was my life when I was young. Loved my German Shepard Ember...she was the best at Frisbee. -sigh- I miss that game. Would totally play it again if I still had a DS. xD

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 01:11:41 am »
I have the DS Nintendogs (Chihuhaua and Friends)! I only recently found the cartridge after having lost it for about 8 years- I'm surprised it still works, considering it was sitting in dust all that time.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 02:18:59 am »
Yesss. <3 Nintendogs was one of, if not my favorite, Nintendo DS game. The level of interaction that could involve you are your pet (choosing the breed, feeding, playing, walks, competitions) made it a very suitable game to play over quite a few years; I still whip out my DS and check in on the puppers, every now and then. My main dogs were a Beagle, Shiba Inu, and a Siberian Huskey (this one had a nasty attitude, and I couldn't train her for the world). They have a special place in my heart.

I'm wonderfully surprised to see that others have enjoyed the game here, as well. <3 I didn't know anyone except for one other person whom played, and I missed out on a few of the multiplayer interactions.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 06:14:10 am »
I have Nintendogs Dalmatian and Friends. I use to play it but got bored, I'm going get the new one on the 3DS. I need to get that game. I love nintendogs. Minus my mom taking over on taking care of my dog and make my dog hate me.

Offline PandaPawzZz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Swoopy Swimmy Swoo
    • PandaPawzZz
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 02:24:14 am »
Ah wow, I've poured hours upon hours into that game. I was pretty obsessed with it when it first came out. The first dog I had in Dachshund and Friends was a pug named Kerry and I spent hours getting her to catch the frisbee and bring it back to me, then I entered her in competitions and got up to the high ranks in the game. (Forgot the names of all the ranks you build up to xD) I even bought all the other versions of Nintendogs so I could have more dogs to play with! XD

Overall, Nintendogs was one of the games I actually spent time playing with in my childhood. Of course, I could not pass up buying the new version of Nintendogs on the 3DS. Though, I didn't spend as much time with it as I did with the older Nintendogs game. I guess since I had gotten older since then, I just kind of grew out of the hype for the Nintendogs games. BUT I actually still play Nintendogs every now and then as I was lucky enough to still have the games and surprisingly haven't gotten the cartridges lost under a couch cushion or something. XD

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 07:25:02 pm »
I have Nintendogs + cats! All of my pets are Labradors (because they're my favorite breed of dog.) I still play with them and such. Nitro, one of my prized doggos, has helped me get rich by winning the most competitions.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:26:48 pm by aerotechway1 »

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 11:48:22 pm »
One of my first DS games when I was little. I still play it from time to time if I'm feeling nostalgic.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 03:24:00 am »
think i watched a friend of mine play it

always wanted to get it but i just never got around to it[although my sister owns a DS now]

it was... a strange experience to be sure, but a welcome one?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972