Author Topic: My Warrior Cats <3  (Read 3150 times)

Offline cutecorgie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Warrior Cats <3
« on: March 09, 2013, 06:19:29 am »
Name:Icewind
Mother:Uknown
Father:Uknown
Sister:HawkStorm
Brother:None
Mate:None
Kits:Melodykit, Swiftkit
Appearence: Icewind is a white she with a gray back and gray tail. her tail tip was bitten by an adder so it has a slight appearence of one. She has long, sharp teeth and long, black claws. Ice also has a scar on her paw from an adder.
Eye Color:Her eyes look blind but they aren't, they are Green and slightly dark.
Personality: Ice ,looking as nice as she seems, is an aggresive former rogue. she isn't very nice, in fact the only cats she is nice to really is her kits. she has a temper and pretty bad anger, but, get on her good side and she could be a very nice cat. she is used to being a rogue thus she acts like one, telling secrets of other cats around a clan and waking other up to annoy them.
Bio: Ice was born ,along with her sister, in Ficho Tunnel. She always wanted to explore more then a little cave so, one day she escaped the Tunnel and ran to the other side. she found herself in huge Plains. Flourite Plains, someone told her it was. she was amazed at the massive plains. she explored and eventually got into a nice clan. she had two kits shortly before then. she had to find a clan though, if she didn't her kits may have died. Now, she lives with her kits in a nice clan near the Y river.

Name:AshenFlight
Father:Falseclaw
Mother:Dreadfur
Sister:None
Brother:None
Mate:Nightfire
Kits:None
Appearence: Ashenflight is a deep gray with black markings on his back and tail. he has a scar on his foreleg and three chips in his right ear. his claws are white and his underfur is light gray. his mane is black like his markings.
Eye Color:His eyes are Blue (Cyan) with lighter green tint near the pupil.
Personality: Ashen is a loving, warm-hearted tom. His kindness earned the love of his mate and his clan. Ashen is protective over cats he loves and hols dear to him.
Bio:Ashen was never treated right as a kit. he was an apprentice for much longer then needed. he was assinged to be an apprentice at the age of 5 moons and assigned as a warrior at the age 14 moons.  His leader was always terribly mean to him, but his new leader is kind. He can't help but think he was better off quiet, but now he talk openly. Ashenflight does keep to himself more then other think though. he was taught to lie. he resists to but he can't help but lie every now-and-then but, he is a kind and loyal warrior to his clan and to those he cares for.
(More Soon   ;) ~<3 ) Oh and here's to AshenFlight and NightFir~ Have a good life guys ^^

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: My Warrior Cats <3
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 05:39:53 am »
These all sound like really cool characters. Do you think you could post some screenshots?

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline StarBurst

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I can't think what to put here...
    • View Profile
Re: My Warrior Cats <3
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 05:38:55 am »
Yeah they seem pretty cool. Can you make one to be my character's mate?

~StarBurst
There are 3 things I know about you:
1. You cannot touch all your teeth at once with your tongue.
2. You just tried it so you know its not true.
3. You are copying and pasting this into your own siggy.
Don't click this, really don't.  http://tinyurl.com/fhroleplay