Poll

Well..... how did yer?!

Through other online chat games, like WolfQuest (not I.T please)
5 (20.8%)
You came across a vid on YouTube
7 (29.2%)
You saw some art on Devaintart that made you think: what is this game these animals are based on?
2 (8.3%)
A friend told you (someone you know personally, not a random wolf guy you started to chat to)
5 (20.8%)
You found the website whilst browsing on Google or somethin' like dat
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: How did YOU find out about FH?!  (Read 6758 times)

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
How did YOU find out about FH?!
« on: December 26, 2012, 09:49:55 pm »
Well here it is: my first poll on the forumz  ;D
Please make a comment on what you voted for, or if you didn't vote at all because it wasn't any of the options above.
For me, I was flapping around on Fly-like-a-bird when I started a conversastion with a pigeon who told me about a game called Wolf Quest  :)
I then immediatley downloaded the game (because I had too much time on my hands at that point) and played it in single-player mode.
I then wondered to myself: is there another fun game like this?
SO, that lead me to YouTube where I came across a video, advertising a game called FeralHeart and I was intrigued by it.
I'm fairly certain you can imagine what I did next, sooo there you have my story  ::)
What about you lot?

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: How did YOU find out about FH?!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 10:43:22 pm »
mmmmm.... friends, my friends found it on DA thats it really thought it was cool and registered C: still love playing~ <3

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 01:27:51 am »
I think my way of finding this game was stranger than the rest of anyone. I found A LOT of things through this one thing: Warrior Cats.
Like, about a year ago or so, I was in HEAVY on the Warrior Cat videos. My browsing history was full of youtube warriors animations. And then the day came when I was watching videos of HollyLeaf...And a random "FeralHeart - HollyLeaf's Sacrifice" or something like that appeared. I clicked on it, and was watching it, and then I looked to the side and there were a bunch of other stuff about FH. I began to click everyone of them all until I finally looked at enough descriptions to find the url to here, and after awhile of thinking, I joined. I also learned about other sites and music through WC... Heh.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 01:44:53 am »
Actually, I had asked a guy on Wolfquest, "Do you know of any other games where you can be a virtual animal, but you can say more words in the chat?" He's like: "Well, no, sorry. I don't know of any. Except for this virtual game called FeralHeart with no chat filter. But it's free. So it's probably bad." I'm like o_o...LEMME TRY XD

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 06:17:49 pm »
A long time ago, I came across an IT video on YouTube and thought "Man, this looks so cool! It's a must-download!". So I went to the site, but I found out it was shut down. I was really dissapointed, and forgot about it. A few months later, I was home alone, looking for "Animal MMORPG" on Google and found this. I downloaded it, and played it the whole night (The first guy I saw was a Scar lol). Next day I got bored and the file ended up hidden somewhere in my computer. About two months later I was randomly looking through my computer's files, found the FH folder and got hooked, then I sent a link to my friend and she got hooked too xD.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 07:08:45 pm »
Well, someone I don't really like on DA seemed to play the game a lot. She never gave credit, so it was hard for me to find the site, or which game it was, but I finally got a response about which game it was. xD

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 07:35:46 pm »
Bahaha. Google. Definitely google xD I found it right around the time it was released - made an account I don't even remember and let it sit because my computer couldn't handle it. I actually forgot about it for the longest time, even. Rejoined again through the magic of google searches on a really slow day.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 01:47:08 am »
Found it on YouTubez :3 I was watching videos by dogs4ever129 because I love her artwork, and saw a video she did a while ago of FeralHeart and I was lie "O.O Oh jeez... MUST JOIN MSUT JOIN MUST JOOOIIIINNN!!!!!!!!"

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 02:57:26 am »
Well, once apon a time, I used to be the biggest WolfQuester in the world.  Then one day, while tromping along through different multiplayer games, looking for a good rp, I 'overheard' a conversation about this epic game called Feral Heart.  Immediately, I said "Bye!" and ended up here.  I spent all day (and pretty much night) on FH and not a care was given that day (or night.) :P

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 03:54:12 am »
My Dad was visiting an old friend one day and came back, saying, "Her daughters play this one game called Feral Heart, and they had a wolf..." I literally begged to start playing, and now, here I am ^^ I am so glad I started playing too.
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)