Author Topic: Preset maker failing to export  (Read 1111 times)

~*Scream*~

Preset maker failing to export
« on: January 04, 2012, 12:09:10 pm »
All of a sudden, every time I try to export my presets, it loads... then says: Failed to export preset.
It's getting really annoying, since I've finished two presets and both have failed to export *Le rage face* RAWRZIO >:U
I'd really appreciate some help  ::)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
Re: Preset maker failing to export
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 04:24:35 pm »
try making sure the materials file has all of the correct stuff typed so if you have two diffrent sides*one side of the head is diffrent then the other* then make sure in materials it says under left preset_#headL.jpg and the right says preset_#headR.jpg, make sure the .jpg and most of all if the materials file says preset_#headL.jpg and preset_#headR.jpg and the heads arnet diffrent then get rid of the L and R.(i just used the heads as an example)
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

~*Scream*~

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 10:34:49 pm »
All the files are jpg, me and my friend checked that already. But thankies anyways :)

Offline Gear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • McFluffinstein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 08:56:30 pm »
im having this problem too all my files are jpg and i have everything i need whats the problem?