Author Topic: Cant logg in no matter what  (Read 856 times)

EternalFlame-FoxStar-F

Cant logg in no matter what
« on: March 26, 2012, 08:32:23 pm »
Okay. So i made my account, then tried to log in, and it said "Username/password is incorrect" (i have verified the account) So i went to look at this page. I found someone had said to make a new account and try again. So i did. But the same thing happened. So then i reset my password to 'No Caps, spaces and no letters with accents' then tried again. but the same thing keeps happening over and over no matter how many accounts i try to make. Now i have one email left that's free, and i need to know whats wrong!

My sister has an account and it works fine with hers. Is it maybe because you cant have 2 users on one computer?  I also have a windows laptop. If it help at all with my problem. PLEASE HELP! i REALLY want to see how this game is since everyone is talking about it! </3
Can ANYONE help me? :(

Offline Black_Veil_Brides

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Ryuk, The Shinigami
    • View Profile
    • AshPaintedWings
Re: Cant logg in no matter what
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 08:35:22 pm »
For the most part, alot of people are having this problem. I am one. I have more then 2 accounts but made a new one, of corse for my love of Black Veil Brides. It seems you have done everthing people have been saying. Lets hope it starts working for both of us >.<

-BVB-

Stand up for what you beileve in. Even if it means standing alone. -Andy Biersack
Ingame:BlackVBrides
Forum:Black_Veil_brides
Youtube:AshPaintedWings
Tumblr:AshPaintedWings.Tumblr.com