Author Topic: A Few Preset Questions  (Read 746 times)

caninehugger

A Few Preset Questions
« on: April 14, 2012, 01:04:44 am »
Hello Everyone!
Recently, I have grown fond of making random presets for no reason whatsoever! But, I have come across a few questions with my newest preset.
1. Can you give a transparent preset glowing markings? If so does anyone know how to do the coding?
2. Can you give a transparent preset fur texture and how?

Thanks all!

CloudFish

Re: A Few Preset Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 01:50:55 am »
If I were you, I'd go to the member tutorial section, and look at some of the tutorials there. There's various ones for both transparent presets and glowing markings... Though I'm not sure if ...Well they've been combined.

As for your second question/point... If it's transparent...Does it really need a fur texture? I'm not sure I follow. I'll search through the tutorials and try to find something though...

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 01:58:53 am »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

caninehugger

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 02:25:57 am »
As for your second question/point... If it's transparent...Does it really need a fur texture? I'm not sure I follow. I'll search through the tutorials and try to find something though...
After messing around a bit, it seems that you would be right! The fur texture doesn't seem all that neccisary! ^^

You might find some codes on this thread.

https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5665.0

Thanks for the link ^^, I'll look through that and expirement a bit!